30M from Tanzania into Business, Travel, and Deep Talks – Let's Connect!

Akotia

JF-Expert Member
Dec 16, 2016
Hey fellow wanajukwa πŸ‘‹ I'm a 30-year-old guy hailing from the beautiful land of Dar es salaam. and I'm on the lookout for some genuine connections. I'm all about reliability, trustworthiness, and adding a dash of intrigue to life.

Professionally: I'm knee-deep into the world of small business and the travel industry. Let's swap stories, experiences, and maybe even dream up the next big adventure together!

Passions: Gardening is my therapy – there's something magical about watching life bloom. And let's not forget the importance of a good breakfast – I believe it sets the tone for the entire day. Any breakfast enthusiasts out there?

Intellectually: I'm the kind of guy who thrives on deep conversations. Whether it's unraveling the mysteries of the universe, delving into astronomy, pondering over philosophy, or getting lost in the wonders of science – count me in! Let's explore the vast expanse of human thought together.

If you're into meaningful connections, sharing experiences, and embracing the richness of life, hit me up! Let's embark on a journey of friendship that transcends borders and brings together minds passionate about both the profound and the everyday. πŸš€βœ¨

I'm the kind of guy who thrives on deep conversations. Whether it's unraveling the mysteries of the universe, delving into astronomy, pondering over philosophy, or getting lost in the wonders of science – count me in! Let's explore the vast expanse of human thought together.
Sisi ndio wale wa niambie,, naambiwa.. narudia tena niambie.. hizo deep convo tutakuweza kweli?

Ni kweli kabisa mkuu, miccm ni laana kwa taifa hili.

CCM strategically utilizes the prevalent illiteracy in Tanzania to feed the public cheap propaganda. The focus on trivial matters like football serves as a distraction, diverting attention from crucial discussions about politics and corruption.

CCM strategically utilizes the prevalent illiteracy in Tanzania to feed the public cheap propaganda. The focus on trivial matters like football serves as a distraction, diverting attention from crucial discussions about politics and corruption.
Eeeh hivyo hivyo yaani. Hivi si umeitukana eeh? Maana naona umeanza na ccm hapo mwanzo.

Hey fellow wanajukwa πŸ‘‹ I'm a 30-year-old guy hailing from the beautiful land of Dar es salaam. and I'm on the lookout for some genuine connections. I'm all about reliability, trustworthiness, and adding a dash of intrigue to life.

Professionally: I'm knee-deep into the world of small business and the travel industry. Let's swap stories, experiences, and maybe even dream up the next big adventure together!

Passions: Gardening is my therapy – there's something magical about watching life bloom. And let's not forget the importance of a good breakfast – I believe it sets the tone for the entire day. Any breakfast enthusiasts out there?

Intellectually: I'm the kind of guy who thrives on deep conversations. Whether it's unraveling the mysteries of the universe, delving into astronomy, pondering over philosophy, or getting lost in the wonders of science – count me in! Let's explore the vast expanse of human thought together.

If you're into meaningful connections, sharing experiences, and embracing the richness of life, hit me up! Let's embark on a journey of friendship that transcends borders and brings together minds passionate about both the profound and the everyday. πŸš€βœ¨
I am In.
Please hit my PM and lets have a conversation