Are we ready for EAC-Common Market?

Bump

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/-/2558/667656/-/item/0/-/m7pbr7/-/index.html

I will like to know what exactly the common market protocol entails. There is a possibility that once again the Tanzanian political setup has just sold its populace another dummy.

I told you folks, and I was insulted by some of y'all. It aint always about the good of the common man, lets not be naive, its about business and as we know it, business dont care about anything except what is good for business. If I had a say in all this, I would be for the free movement of labor and all (no pun intended), but I wouldnt support the land issue coz thats what will bring some tension between Tanzania and the rest of us.

thanks

As long as you don't touch our land. Even residence will be at a discretion of national relevant authorities. talking about labor, the are professions will need, and there are those we don't need.

Hawa watu vipi lakini?? kwani hili shirikisho si tushalikataa? sasa wanalazimisha? kwa nini? sababu mojawapo ya watanzania ku tolea nje hili suala ni kwamba hatuna imani na watawala wetu...wametuuza sana na wanaendelea kutuuza

mengi ya maamuzi yao yanalenga kwenye kuneemesha vitambi vyao and no where else...ndio maana hata hili shirikisho nahisi ni mchezo mchafu tu tunachezewa...they need to stop, they don't own this country and they are not supposed to, they should listen to us the majorities and we say no to the federation...hivo wanavyolazimisha ndio wanaharibu kabisaa

Me,

Am NOT ready for it... But I can see it coming... I will have to face it anyway...

Back
Top Bottom