All Present and Past Tenses: Short Explanations plus list of Irregular Verbs

mpendwa789

JF-Expert Member
Dec 31, 2013
Kama ukipenda....

Nilitengeneza a table of all Present and Past Tenses, positive, negative and question forms, together with a short explanation as to how to use each tense (yaani, in what context), and a list of irregular verbs.

Sasa niliongeza kuzingatia 'Rules for Spelling of Present Simple with 's', Spelling of Present Participle + Spelling of Past Simple Regular Verbs ( with exercises and answers). Pia ipo Rules for the Use of Articles (a, an, the) with exercises and answers.

Bonyeza link hapo chini na kwenye webpage mara utaona links kwa ajili ya download. Ni bure na bila virus au malware!

English Grammar | somabiblia

Pia unaweza kupakua Kamusi Kiswahili-Kiingereza-Kiswahili kwa link hapo chini:

http://somabiblia.com/kamusi-dictionary-swahili-english-swahili/

KAMA IMEKUSAIDIA NAOMBA UNIJULISHE KUPITIA COMMENT AU 'LIKE', ILI NIJUE KAMA INAFAA. IKIFAA, NAWEZA KUONGEZA. ASANTE!

Kama ukipenda....

Nilitengeneza a table of all Present and Past Tenses, positive, negative and question forms, together with a short explanation as to how to use each tense (yaani, in what context), and a list of irregular verbs.

Unaweza kupakua kama PDF au Word Document.

Bonyeza link hapo chini na kwenye webpage mara utaona links kwa ajili ya download. Ni bure na bila virus au malware!

English Grammar | somabiblia

KAMA IMEKUSAIDIA NAOMBA UNIJULISHE KUPITIA COMMENT AU 'LIKE', ILI NIJUE KAMA INAFAA. IKIFAA, NAWEZA KUONGEZA. ASANTE!
thank you so much .be blessed

how many English words, I am suppose to catch up so as I can be a smart in English? because sometimes I meet with difficult words in a certain an articles which fall to understand them? please can you assist me?

how many English words, I am suppose to catch up so as I can be a smart in English? because sometimes I meet with difficult words in a certain an articles which fall to understand them? please can you assist me?

How long is a piece of string! It depends! BUT, they say that we use a 'core vocabulary' of about 1500 words in every-day speaking. It of course then depends on what you read! If you read a newspaper you will need to know a lot more.

Language learning is always hard work. It requires a lot of effort, time, motivation and discipline if you want to make good progress!

All the best!

How long is a piece of string! It depends! BUT, they say that we use a 'core vocabulary' of about 1500 words in every-day speaking. It of course then depends on what you read! If you read a newspaper you will need to know a lot more.

Language learning is always hard work. It requires a lot of effort, time, motivation and discipline if you want to make good progress!

All the best!
thanks a lot. be blessed for your bible doctrines. how can you help me in case of pronunciation?

thanks a lot. be blessed for your bible doctrines. how can you help me in case of pronunciation?

It's difficult without having a native speaker to teach you!

This site may help you a little bit:

BBC Learning English | Pronunciation Tips

If you want to read the Bible in English you can download a Bible that only uses 1500 English words. It is for those who are learning English. Click the link below:

Biblia kwa Kiswahili na Kiingereza : Download | somabiblia

Back
Top Bottom