A hell of love life!........

MAISHA YAENDELEE WATU WANGU!ukiona mwenzako nanyolewa............!

twendelee na maisha marafiki!stresses zimepungua kiaina!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY

JAH GUIDE

most believers of love are female ............no wonder they get the worse of it.
Now you can see how I love them women. At least they know and practice love but unfortunately most of them are treated the opposite of it by men...... but still love goes on!!

FL1 can you be my tuition teacher?????.I want to learn american inglish plizzzz.u know woram seying!

That’s great! ...Well, I’lll just have to prepare my self ...(darasa gumu)
( I want you to improve your English , As you know, the best way to improve English is to listen a lot and
Exercise )...Charity sitaki hii kazi ngumu..Teamo Sorry offtopic

Carmel
Nguli
Charity
Xpin
Fidel
Bht
JS
Nyamayao
Preta
Pearl
Nani kamliza Teamo??

I repeat ...............love is overrated!

ppl commit suicide and say it is because of love .............is it an excuse?!

Love wasn't put in your heart to stay.
Love isn't love till you give it away!!

haaa mie nabaki tu najisomea wala sielewi analalamikia kitu gani, we chriss kijana kapatwa na nini?
Nyamayao rudisha ile signature yako ya women fal in sex thru love,men fall in love thru sex......
(Na nadhani hii ndicho kinamliza Teamo).Lakini Iribini anaweza tufafanulia zaidi kwa vile huwa hakosi busara.

I think ur friends will grow up and they will realize that is not love... love doesnt hurt... but the kind of love that makes u feel super heroic, beyond human..u need no sleep, your lover fills your lungs like oxygen...u r transformed to a totally different being... and at the end it turns out to be the most painful experience...this is what I call infatuation... for me infatuation has only done one thing; It destroys me; it kills me... thats why I can no longer do infatuation...

Nyamayao rudisha ile signature yako ya women fal in sex thru love,men fall in love thru sex......
(Na nadhani hii ndicho kinamliza Teamo).Lakini Iribini anaweza tufafanulia zaidi kwa vile huwa hakosi busara.

lol,....kweli kijana kakamatika.

haaa mie nabaki tu najisomea wala sielewi analalamikia kitu gani, we chriss kijana kapatwa na nini?
Kijana amepatwa na mstuko wa kimaLOVE. Rafiki yake wa karibu anateswa na kitu kinachoitwa LOVE!!!

Mtu anaponea chupuchupu kuuwawa kwa sababu ya kitu LOVE.