A hell of love life!........

YOU GOT IT RIGHT PAL!

something is eating me up!....
i wish ningekuwa jasiri nikasema
I know what you mean. Keep it in your heart!
Don't be like some stupid men..............

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is.

SOURCE: CELINE DION

Teamo kiseme weee..........u dont wanna suffer from luv by urself.........do u!

Some people makes others (including me) to think twice before we make any life commitments

some people makes others (including me) to think twice before we make any life commitments
a no exit system........mamaa, take your time, you have it all, plenty of it
consider your options, monitor them, evaluate them, run a quality assessment on them. Then always have a back up plan!!

Some people makes others (including me) to think twice before we make any life commitments
you better don't make these committments bwana!
ISHI SINGO TU utainjoi zaid
(kutoka moyoni kabisa)

mmmh hapo kwenye uwe na backup plan ngumu ........kwa sababu the parameters in marriage r subjected to changes each and everyday

anaweza kuamka tu akakwambia wewe siku hizi sikupendi tena, nampenda janitor ofisini 'coz he cares about me' DUH

you better don't make these committments bwana!
ISHI SINGO TU utainjoi zaid
(kutoka moyoni kabisa)
Eti? Kwa hiyo yule jamaa yake apigwe chini once and for all?

I can see some people convincing some other people the other way round!!:target::target:

Some people are afraid of commitments because of LOVE!!! Wewe Love wewe!! Kwanini unatesa watu namuna hii wajameni?

Eti? Kwa hiyo yule jamaa yake apigwe chini once and for all?

I can see some people convincing some other people the other way round!!:target::target:
hahahahahahah!
U GOT IT WRONG PAL!