20 years without Freddie Mercury

MAMMAMIA

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
It was on 24th November 1991 when this talented singer and songwriter passed away.
One day before his death, on November 23, 1991, Mercury released a statement:
"I wish to confirm that I have been tested HIV positive and have AIDS. I felt it correct to keep this information private to date to protect the privacy of those around me. However, the time has come now for my friends and fans around
the world to know the truth and I hope that everyone will join with my doctors and all those worldwide in the fight against this terrible disease."
The next day, he died from AIDS-related bronchial pneumonia at his London mansion. Mercury was only 45 years old.
20 years has passed without Mercury. He died, but his music will be remember forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8cBXmKihdCw

It was on 24th November 1991 when this talented singer and songwriter passed away.
One day before his death, on November 23, 1991, Mercury released a statement:
“I wish to confirm that I have been tested HIV positive and have AIDS. I felt it correct to keep this information private to date to protect the privacy of those around me. However, the time has come now for my friends and fans around
the world to know the truth and I hope that everyone will join with my doctors and all those worldwide in the fight against this terrible disease.”
The next day, he died from AIDS-related bronchial pneumonia at his London mansion. Mercury was only 45 years old.
20 years has passed without Mercury. He died, but his music will be remember forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8cBXmKihdCw

Number two on this list is Eazy E a member of the defunct hip hop group NWA. He succumbed too to AIDS. Before his death he made a public statement disclosing his HIV positive status.

Kwanini umeacha taarifa kuwa alizaliwa Zanzibar na alikuwa shoga. Jambo ambalo limeikwaza Zanzibar kujisifia mzawa huyo wa kisiwa hicho?

Back
Top Bottom