Secret Meetings held to dupe and bribe!

Maxence Melo

JF Founder
Feb 10, 2006

Posted by Kwekwekwe

Posted by Kwekwekwe

This is what the Kibaki Camp is actually made up of, fictional as it seems. I am glad the report has finally reached JF via Mh. Worm. It has widely been circulated and my good classmate Ngunyi doesnt accept or reject its content whenever I bring this issue up in our meetings. Judge for yourselves.

Vote Raila and keep Kenya together....Vote for Kibaki and only the Heavens know what will follow.

Three weeks to go.

K-T, I am just amazed at how slow Raila and his camp are at taking advantage of the divisions within PNU. As someone who is out looking in, I would have thought that Raila & Co should be pushing now for a public (presidential and vice-presidential)debate in an open forum.

This would give them a two-pronged advantage.

1. Get Kibaki to respond to questions-and-answers without the aid of cue cards. Most Kenyans know that Kibaki is very weak in this area.
Moi is weak also in this area and that is why he avoided open forums debates throughout his presidency.

2. Will force PNU to name now the running mate (VP candidate) and blow open the division among the VP hopefuls. Otherwise, the VP debate will go on without PNU's running mate, and that won't set well with the public.

If Raila & Co can not see the advantage of that (taking it to the public), I wonder what kind of campaign strategy they are running.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…