Broken englishLate at night when everyone is sleeping i'm still awake
thinking of you...
.
.And Sometimes Someone Mean So Much To You, Not
Even d Truth Can Change Your Mind :| !!
.
There are 3 sets of words that can instantly make a girl
smile:"You are beautiful""I miss you"&"I love you !!
.
The best kiss for me will be the one which I would
steal from her cheeks when she ties her hair up before
going sleep, into my arms !!
.
Memories don't hurt.. But they hurt alot when they are
the only thing's with which u have to live! While the
person in it has gone far away forever.... </3
.
Every night i close my eyes, you are the one i see in
every sight, memories come & become dreams, a
future for 'US' is what it seems! !!
Broken english
Waoooh iYou are my air
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything.
You are the stars in the sky
The birds in the trees
The shimmer, the sparkle, the shine.
Without the light you put into my life
I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn,
Lost, forgotten, alone.
Before i knew you,
I was nothing.
Now I am everything,
With you at my side,
I am invincible!
Feel the same my baby,
You are loved so much,
I love you now and forever
You are my darling, my baby, my love
You are my everything
I love you so much.