EA is more Arab than African

What dont you get and this thing is in black and white? we have aped lot of Arab culture that we are more Arab than africans.. BTW which drug are you taking.. PCP or Mushrooms?

Bro Kanyabwoya.
Well discourse to kabuche1977. Hajui wapi pa kujifunza and I'm worrying if he has been in that land. The country is smelling. That is why they badly fight to disguise the name under eac.

Bro Kanyabwoya.
Well discourse to kabuche1977. Hajui wapi pa kujifunza and I'm worrying if he has been in that land. The country is smelling. That is why they badly fight to disguise the name under eac.

Whats up Eli, you are back, mhindi amekubali utumie internet yake for your own personal pleasure ha, welcome on board.

Whats up Eli, you are back, mhindi amekubali utumie internet yake for your own personal pleasure ha, welcome on board.
Teh, teh, teh.
Thanx smatta, nina kazi nyingi sana, nashughulikia pd yangu hivyo sitaonekana sana hapa jukwaani. but for setting the records clear utaniona.
I remain.
eliakeem.

Teh, teh, teh.
Thanx smatta, nina kazi nyingi sana, nashughulikia pd yangu hivyo sitaonekana sana hapa jukwaani. but for setting the records clear utaniona.
I remain.
eliakeem.

You should be dropping by and giving us some comic releif, siunajua wengine wetu tumeifanya JF makao yetu ya pili.. enjoy your day homes.

You should be dropping by and giving us some comic releif, siunajua wengine wetu tumeifanya JF makao yetu ya pili.. enjoy your day homes.

Ok, I'll be popping up sometimes kunyoosha mambo.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…