Mahmood JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 9, 2008 Posts 7,908 Reaction score 2,480 Jul 17, 2014 #1 CNN Goldman Sachs & the Zio Matrix [video=youtube_share;Zw9EhjyU3JU]http://youtu.be/Zw9EhjyU3JU[/video] Please forward it to all your friends and post it in the facebook too
CNN Goldman Sachs & the Zio Matrix [video=youtube_share;Zw9EhjyU3JU]http://youtu.be/Zw9EhjyU3JU[/video] Please forward it to all your friends and post it in the facebook too
S sem2708 Platinum Member Joined Nov 4, 2010 Posts 5,947 Reaction score 5,155 Jul 17, 2014 #2 Hakika Israelis are ruling the world!!
S sem2708 Platinum Member Joined Nov 4, 2010 Posts 5,947 Reaction score 5,155 Jul 17, 2014 #3 I am so glad that the God of Israelis is my God!!
Daffi Jr JF-Expert Member Joined Jun 25, 2011 Posts 3,824 Reaction score 909 Jul 17, 2014 #4 wameondoa bana
Mahmood JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 9, 2008 Posts 7,908 Reaction score 2,480 Jul 17, 2014 Thread starter #5 sem2708 said: I am so glad that the God of Israelis is my God!! Click to expand... There is only one God.
sem2708 said: I am so glad that the God of Israelis is my God!! Click to expand... There is only one God.