A trillion dollar industry????????

Nxt Millionaire

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2010
We are now at the beginning of the next trillion dollar industry—an industry that will impact almost every aspect of our lives and achieve $1 trillion in sales in just five more years, but one that is as unknown today as the automobile industry was in 1908 or the personal computer industry was in 1981.

Fundamental changes in the world economy, in technology, and in new legislation favoring the individual over the organization, we are just beginning a period of democratization of wealth that would make Karl Marx stand up and cheer. But even Marx couldn’t have fathomed what is happening today—for we are not taking from the rich and giving to the poor, we are creating new wealth in which everyone who chooses to can share.

“The greatest fortunes to be made in the years ahead will not be made in what people were doing 5, 10 or 15 years ago. They will be made in industries that most people today don’t even realize exist, or do not yet think of as “industries.”

“The Wellness Revolution foresaw the meteoric rise of wellness from $200 billion in 2002 to $700 billion today.”

“Wellness industry products and services have perhaps the strongest legs of any product or service, as people immediately notice when someone has a wellness experience and are anxious to duplicate the results.”

This is what a world renowned economist, a highly successful social entrepreneur, an adjunct professor,
Paul Zane Pilzer sees the Wellness Industry combined with Network Marketing as Trillion dollar industry in just five years, you too can get on board and become one of the participants in this ever growing industry.

“The future of Wellness and Network Marketing are unlimited. There are no ends in sight. It will continue to grow, because better people are getting in to it, it will be one of the respected business methods in the world” Brian Tracy

READ MORE HERE
, or contact me for further info cell: 0716927070

keep dreaming…… hao wanaojiiita wapo successful wanauza vitabu vyao tuu. the only trillion dollar industry i see staying for long time is mining ata bongo twaweza!

keep dreaming…… hao wanaojiiita wapo successful wanauza vitabu vyao tuu. the only trillion dollar industry i see staying for long time is mining ata bongo twaweza!

Thanks, nimeipenda hiyo RED, that's what keep me kicking. just as in Genesis 37:10

Mkuu you can get a job as US White House Economic Consultant, siriaz mkuu apply!!!!!! haha ahahah ahah

"The greatest fortunes to be made in the years ahead will not be made in what people were doing 5, 10 or 15 years ago. They will be made in industries that most people today don't even realize exist, or do not yet think of as "industries."

Kuna jamaa mmoja huko India anafanya biashara ya ku export mkojo wa ng'ombe, nasikia anatengeneza pesa kichizi. Mara ya kwanza kusikia sikuamini, lakini ni kweli.

Mkuu you can get a job as US White House Economic Consultant, siriaz mkuu apply!!!!!! haha ahahah ahah

Thanks Nyambala, but unfortunate for me employment is not an option.

"In today's world, working for yourself is actually the safer route, and working for a corporation has become the riskier propositions." - PZ PILZER, Nobel Prize Winning Economist and Author

Thanks Nyambala, but unfortunate for me employment is not an option.

“In today’s world, working for yourself is actually the safer route, and working for a corporation has become the riskier propositions.” — PZ PILZER, Nobel Prize Winning Economist and Author

Kuna jamaa mmoja huko India anafanya biashara ya ku export mkojo wa ng'ombe, nasikia anatengeneza pesa kichizi. Mara ya kwanza kusikia sikuamini, lakini ni kweli.

The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in a person's determination. Thomy L

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…