Zantel Epic Nation Moto Offer Ni Uzushi. Gharama ni kubwa kuliko wanavyotangaza

n00b

JF-Expert Member
Apr 10, 2008
To subscribe, a customer is charged 1,000

Off-net call will attract a call-setup fee of 26/- and is billed per minute. See screen shots below….

attachment.php

I spoke for 1 sec and immediately I was charged Tsh 104!! And already I have been charged 1,000 to be on the offer??

Here is the Zantel Promo

EPIQ NATION MOTO

Epiq Nation Moto offers you simply The Best tariff for calls to all networks, all day. No Peak or off-peak timings. And NO NEED TO CHANGE your Sim card to call friends and family members on other networks. So what are you waiting for?! Just SIM UP TO THE COOLEST CLIQUE IN TOWN with Epiq Nation Moto & enjoy the BEST TARIFF!!!

• Call any NETWORK for 1 Tsh per second only 24 hours a day
  • Free calls for Zantel to Zantel lines from 23:00 PM - 6:00 AM
  • 50MB of free internet
  • The lowest SMS Tariff - 25 TsH per SMS!
  • Up to 100% discounts at an Epiq Nation partner nationwide for Epiq Nation members
  • Chance to be a Wild Card participant in Epiq Bongo Star Search

How do I subscribe to Epiq Nation Moto?

• New customers: Buy a new Zantel Sim card and dial *149*09# to subscribe to Epiq Nation Moto
  • Existing customers: Migrate to Epiq Nation Moto by dialing *149*09# and choose Epiq Nation Moto.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.9 KB · Views: 733
  • Thanks
Reactions: FJM
hii mitandao ya simu wote ni wezi sana na kwanini serikal isiwafungie izo bahati nasibu zao?vigezo na mashart kuzingatiwa. ni kuhalalisha wizi.

Kama wewe mpemba endelea kuliwa hukohuko,
-Kama ni bushman amia airtel,
-Kama ni fisadi kazi ni kwako vodacom
-Na kama ni dent express ur self na tigo

Zantel wanatuibia sana kwenye net. Vifurushi vyao ni gharama mno. Mara MONO,EZYNET, etc. Kutofautisha jaribu net za AIRTEL.

Samahani Invisible, I mean mods; hii thread inafanya nini kwenye jukwaa la siasa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom