You can't really beat the police in Bongo!!!

Mwiba

JF-Expert Member
Oct 23, 2007
Polisi wa Bongo mwisho kwa chauchau read more- :D
A man alone in his car was driving home in DAR at about 12.30 am and got to a police checkpoint. A Traffic policeman stopped him and asked for every documents (car registration particulars,
insurance, driving license etc etc.) and all of these the man presented to him.

He then asked for more documents (birth certificate, passport, school diploma, etc.)!!!!!!. The man had everything ready.
He then told the policeman "Any document you want, I've got it right here".

To this the policeman snapped back, "Nyamazaa ! Who say you don't have the papers?"

He obviously had nothing else to ask for. In frustration, he even kicked the car's tyres to check if they were inflated, had adequate treads, etc.

Everything checked out well. When at last there was nothing else to charge the driver with, the officer said, "I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, so if you can have an accident now who will tell your people?"

The man replied, "I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and five other Angels also are here with me". :D

The policeman said. "All these people inside this small car?" "Yes" the man replied. The policeman then said, "In that case, I charge you with overloading the car "!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
nimezidsha abiria ? dereva
Ndio maana yake! polisi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You also have burden me boy..... should go out jf for some weeks!!!!!

typical bongo!!
yaani siku hizi utashangaa tukimwona polisi tu kwa mbali na ile mijendo ya kujionyesha kama yupo njiani na yeye ndio yupo kazini ,basi tushajua kuwa atatusimamisha na kutuambia kuwa leo hajala kitu :D

Polisi wa Bongo mwisho kwa chauchau read more- :D
A man alone in his car was driving home in DAR at about 12.30 am and got to a police checkpoint. A Traffic policeman stopped him and asked for every documents (car registration particulars,
insurance, driving license etc etc.) and all of these the man presented to him.

He then asked for more documents (birth certificate, passport, school diploma, etc.)!!!!!!. The man had everything ready.
He then told the policeman "Any document you want, I've got it right here".

To this the policeman snapped back, "Nyamazaa ! Who say you don't have the papers?"

He obviously had nothing else to ask for. In frustration, he even kicked the car's tyres to check if they were inflated, had adequate treads, etc.

Everything checked out well. When at last there was nothing else to charge the driver with, the officer said, "I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, so if you can have an accident now who will tell your people?"

The man replied, "I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and five other Angels also are here with me". :D

The policeman said. "All these people inside this small car?" "Yes" the man replied. The policeman then said, "In that case, I charge you with overloading the car "!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
nimezidsha abiria ? dereva
Ndio maana yake! polisi :D

Jamaa wengine husema pia Nabii Yesu yuko kwao. Kuna mmoja ajidai hata pale anapotoa mabaki ya tumboni (******) Nabii yupamoja nae. Duu kazi kweli kweli..

Inawafaa kusikiliza maneno haya kutoka kwa Nabii Yesu mwenyewe:

'Mimi nawaombea hao; siuombei ulimwengu; bali hao ulionipa, kwa kuwa hao ni wako' Yohana 17:9

Labda inawachanganya wanaosema Nabii Yesu ni Mungu ndio kusema yupo mpaka katika gali alopanda. Yesu hana uwezo sawa na Mungu. Mungu ni Mkuu kuliko Yesu. Mungu ana uwezo kuliko Yesu. Yesu hana uwezo kufanya lolote bila ya idhini ya Mungu. LIFAHAMIKE HILI haitaki elimu ya chuo kikuu