Why you did not pack my blue pajamas?

The Priest

JF-Expert Member
Dec 8, 2010
From a Fan!!

A man called home to his wife and said...
"Honey, I've been asked to go fishing in Canada with my boss and friends. we'' be gone for a week.. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week, set out my rod and fishing box. we're leaving from office and i will swing by the house to pick my things.. Oh!! pack my new blue pajamas as well"

The wife thinks that this sounds a bit confusing but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said..

The following weekend he came home. the wife welcomed him and asked if he caught many fishes??
He said. "yes!! Lots of Salmon, some bluegill and few sword fish.. But why did not you pack my blue pajamas like i asked you to do???"

The wife replied, " I did. They are in your fishing box!"

Duh!! hapa wataelewa wachache, mimi mwenyewe wa kusoma hoi,

ngoja nikajifanyie zangu assignments za jana tuition.

duh nimeelewa mwishoni! Yaani tunatabu na kidhungu, msingi ndo vile sekondari ya kata chuo cha kata yaaani tabu tupu

From a Fan!!

A man called home to his wife and said...
"Honey, I've been asked to go fishing in Canada with my boss and friends. we'' be gone for a week.. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week, set out my rod and fishing box. we're leaving from office and i will swing by the house to pick my things.. Oh!! pack my new blue pajamas as well"

The wife thinks that this sounds a bit confusing but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said..

The following weekend he came home. the wife welcomed him and asked if he caught many fishes??
He said. "yes!! Lots of Salmon, some bluegill and few sword fish.. But why did not you pack my blue pajamas like i asked you to do???"

The wife replied, " I did. They are in your fishing box!"
Obidient wife!!

Loh aibu tupu kwa huyu mwanaume kumbe kaenda kula starehe,sipatii picha kilichoendelea hapo