WHY we need MORE Mandela? [Afro centric Selling Approach inside]

vision 2020+

Jan 31, 2012

deo1.jpg

Hello friend,

Thanks for keeping in touch with me in my e-news letter. This is a great honour for me. Asante sana!
Today is another great day for me as I was touched by an example that gave me a reason why we need more Mandela in this world?
As you know on June 2nd, we are going to host the World Sales Conference therefore we have received participations from ten different nations now. It is truly going to be a World Sales Conference. In the process, I received a call recently from one of the delegates who wanted me to visit him despite my request that he comes to our office.
I visited him and build rapport and trust, during this stage he shared with me his background about his business and his family. He was betrayed by his wife when he was sick and about to die. He went to UK for treatment and when he returned his wife had misused all his money and started her own company in a different name but offering the same service and taken over his clients. Of course he was hurt and angry by her betrayal.
I asked him to reflect on the following questions;

1. What is the best possible interpretation you can give your wife for the decisions she made?
  2. The reason he decided to fall in love with her in the first place?
  3. Without her, would you have the three children you love so dearly?
I told him that none of us are perfect. Mandela forgave those who hurt him and moved forward so that he can invest more time to contribute to the world rather than get involved in more conflict.
The natural reaction for him was revenge but this man chose a different path by restarting from scratch. He said his inspiration came from my discussion with him. His decision touched me very much! We discussed the importance of spending time with family and having balance in life. He realized he can have business all across Africa but without good health, family, spirituality and purpose, it would not mean much.
Azim Jamal is one of the finest inspirational speakers on the subject of Corporate Sufi: Business, Balance and Beyond and how this harmony significantly enhances your sales. In the upcoming world sales conference Mr Azim Jamal will speak about The Greatest Salesman in the World weaved withthe Corporate Sufi approach and how that approach creates big wins in Tanzania. He has worked with the best in Tanzania and around the globe.
Brian Tracy and Azim Jamal have inspired millions and personally coached many top Leaders in the world, therefore I highly recommend you to send at least your top 10 leaders to these three days of transformational learning. The benefits to your business will be dramatic! And act fast by calling +255717109362 as seating is limited. To get more information click the following links:

wsce-jf-675-90-a.jpg
1. The World Sales Conference on June 2, 2015 - one full day
2. A highly concentrated two-day MBA program on June 3 & 4, 2015
Regards
All the best,
saini.png

C.E.O
Excel Management and Outsourcing Limited/Mikono Speakers
+255717109362
P.S. Just a reminder that we are limiting the number of participants in the live certification program to 70 people – so you can spend more time with Brian Tracy and Azim Jamal giving real-time personal feedback to every student.

2-day-mba-banner.jpg
As a result, our session starting in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 4[SUP]th[/SUP] June is already more than 50% full – and we have more applications pouring in every day. So if you’re interested in participating, you had better apply ASAP.

To learn more about the program and fill out your application form, click here:
www.mikonospeakers.com

Back
Top Bottom