Why Nokia Siemens decided to base its Africa head office in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am proud because despite everything that is going on in our country, we manage to fund our own budget, to me thats an achievement.. but you my brother mnategemea donors walipie budget yenyu yote. Despite your population, the revenue you collect in one year is what the Kenya revenue authority collects quarterly. Your countries budget is comparable to our Nairobi City Council budget. All you can say when we have discussions with Tanzanians is that you have a peacefull nation, thats what you traded for development and am sure Kenya will make a million strides despite the wrangles in the background while you havent even taken a step in fear of destabilising your Nation. wacha west wamalizane na Congo, nyie ndie next kwenye line, waqulize wanasiasa wenyu, wanajua hiyo.
So you agree the indians controlling you guys like zombies to fund the budget, while the rest of wazalendo wakenya wabaki kupiga midomo. I will tell you east Africa is not gonna be lead buy overcooked leaders like Kibaki you have over there take another look i think even guys in your government need a rest. My opinion Tz has a lot of potential and we are exploiting our many options at the moment, we gonna be something soon.

Tanzanians are a funny bunch, your hatred and envy is unmatched, you have mack timed for centuries and now you hating on a country like Kenya with a history of violence making progress. Y'all fruits need to get off your high horses and face the sad fact that most of the Tanzanian youths are uneducated and your universities are producing half baked graduates who can not even communicate properly. Thats a sad fact for a country with plenty of minerals and land, you will stay playing second fiddle to us and Rwanda whether you like it or not, lets see how much you will fund your budget this coming year, mkulu najua amezungusha bakuli kote. You guys crack me up, go to school folks, and make sure your children get a good education because if not, they dont have a place in east Africa in future.

inauma lakini kuna kaukweli kwa mbali... Loliondo ushahidi tosha!

So you agree the indians controlling you guys like zombies to fund the budget, while the rest of wazalendo wakenya wabaki kupiga midomo. I will tell you east Africa is not gonna be lead buy overcooked leaders like Kibaki you have over there take another look i think even guys in your government need a rest. My opinion Tz has a lot of potential and we are exploiting our many options at the moment, we gonna be something soon.

Kibaki is better off than Kikwete by far, seasoned well educated but ugly as hell president. In as much as we dont like him, I cant trade the old geezer to Kikwete. TZ has ALOT of potential, but it will always benefit others rather than yourselves. You always say that we watch that space, but in reality there is nothing being done, ama tungoje miaka mitano Dr Slaa aingie ndio tuone mabadiliko... hahaha, work with what you have, Tanzania is somehow cursed.

Tanzanians are a funny bunch, your hatred and envy is unmatched, you have mack timed for centuries and now you hating on a country like Kenya with a history of violence making progress. Y'all fruits need to get off your high horses and face the sad fact that most of the Tanzanian youths are uneducated and your universities are producing half baked graduates who can not even communicate properly. Thats a sad fact for a country with plenty of minerals and land, you will stay playing second fiddle to us and Rwanda whether you like it or not, lets see how much you will fund your budget this coming year, mkulu najua amezungusha bakuli kote. You guys crack me up, go to school folks, and make sure your children get a good education because if not, they dont have a place in east Africa in future.
<br />

Thank U for ur advice and being Candid!!
Now go and have Lunch asshole!!

Your guys are full of wishful thinking at list we know we have a tough road ahead, let us wait in ten years we will see who is gonna top East Africa.

Your guys are full of wishful thinking at list we know we have a tough road ahead, let us wait in ten years we will see who is gonna top East Africa.

You mean with all those minerals and land you need 10 years to top east Africa, hahahaha.. stop clowning son, hapo tutakuwa mbele sana, vision 2030 ipo, na sio in blue print pekee yake, ground work ilishaanzwa kitambo. nyie mkulu anzaungusha tu bakuli

hhahahaha.. I touched a nerve, din't I? I eat pieces of sh*t like you for lunch so am good, thank you.
<br />
U are Welkam sweet babe,u think u are dying for a Tanzanian robust man? U knw u can always count on me u ugly cursed Kenyans,I have a very big muscle hanging in my pants! Ths shud be enuf for lunch,Bon Appetite!!

Ur economy is relatively bigger than ours numerically but look at the lives of individual Kenyans? Nairobi? Its just a hopeless city,lazima utembee na Kisu ndiyo utakuwa salama!! Yes we are proud of Peace,kama vita ndiyo inaleta Maendeleo mbona bado mnachechemea?
U knw i enjoy chatting with u swtht,go change ur shabby clothes!!

You mean with all those minerals and land you need 10 years to top east Africa, hahahaha.. stop clowning son, hapo tutakuwa mbele sana, vision 2030 ipo, na sio in blue print pekee yake, ground work ilishaanzwa kitambo. nyie mkulu anzaungusha tu bakuli
Mark my words 10years thats all we need.

you guys dont fight each other with words!! kenya deserves it. it is verry sad that Tanzania cant even be thought in such issues! i guese one day Rwanda is going to catch up with the likes of Kenya. We will be at the same spot!

Bharti Airtel and IBM establishing Africa operation HQ in Nairobi ,a move that will create over 2000 jobs.The two principals have approved sale of prime property belonging to kenya post to the investors.

The language you use reflects one thing: you are sick in your brains!

I'll take that as a compliment bro. Seems to me the real reason you brought this thread up was to start some stupid bragging tirades with plenty of profanities to go around. Grow up fool!

I'll take that as a compliment bro. Seems to me the real reason you brought this thread up was to start some stupid bragging tirades with plenty of profanities to go around. Grow up fool!
Who brought up this thread? Was it me? Now listen, stop calling me a fool; unless you do not know who your mom is (btw, it seems like she did not teach you good manners)!

problem with tanzanian is that we cant work the talks,many plans but nothing is done-neither in education nor in development-
politics has brought us this far-and still much far to come-let kenyans surpass us in whatever they do-
sisi tumebakia kuheshimu wanasiasa kama vile miungu,na wanasiasa wanatumia mwanya huo kuzidi kujilinda wao na kuzidi kuiba-

Who brought up this thread? Was it me? Now listen, stop calling me a fool; unless you do not know who your mom is (btw, it seems like she did not teach you good manners)!

swtlil_yawn_04.jpg

erica-yawn-200305211.jpg

yawn.jpg

yawn.jpg

funny_cat_yawn.jpg

Yawn_Pig.jpg

Am proud because despite everything that is going on in our country, we manage to fund our own budget, to me thats an achievement.. but you my brother mnategemea donors walipie budget yenyu yote. Despite your population, the revenue you collect in one year is what the Kenya revenue authority collects quarterly. Your countries budget is comparable to our Nairobi City Council budget. All you can say when we have discussions with Tanzanians is that you have a peacefull nation, thats what you traded for development and am sure Kenya will make a million strides despite the wrangles in the background while you havent even taken a step in fear of destabilising your Nation. wacha west wamalizane na Congo, nyie ndie next kwenye line, waqulize wanasiasa wenyu, wanajua hiyo.
Thats a lie!!....kenya budget is 15trillionTshs and tanzania budget is 11trillionTshs,2.5million kenyans are fed by WFP,thats almost 8% of your population!!....kenyas foreign aid was 776m$ last year compared to 534m$ that went to tanzania in 2010!...we all have an external debt of arround 8bn$,.....is that a big differrence?......or you are just misinformed?

hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!

yall tanzanians really are a bunch of fruities.

fact is a company will always prefer to put its HQ in kenya than TZ by the mere fact that kenyan schools produce better graduates than tanzania's.

when a CEO of a foreign company says that kenya has the most skilled and educated workforce in the EAC, in stead of you sh!theads trashing kenya, yall should be marching to the minister of education in tanzania and demanding a better education for tanzanians.

kenya has a better more skilled workforce than TZ. that is a fact. IT AINT TRICKING IF YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom