Who is hindering your growth?

Mamzalendo

JF-Expert Member
Dec 29, 2010
there is only one person who is capable to set limits to your growth IT IS YOU.

your life changes when YOU change

i am not happy with the current government but there is also something that i have realised, each of one of us is responsible for making a change in this nation regardless of the position, so instead of blaming one another its time each one of us should aim at changing one thing for example exposing the corrupt person in your company, going to your work place at the required time and offering all the service your required and extra.

i think this will help a lot because corruption is not only to the top leaders of the country but its also there in extreme in the low village level. so if we are to deal with corruption we should try hard to eliminate from the roots because the corrupt leaders started from very far and they grew with time.

the government can hinder your growth in some way but you in person you are responsible for your growth.

Well said Mamzalendo....there is a role that everyone of us should play in the fight against corruption. It easier for people to point fingers to corrupt leaders but most people are also corrupt in their own ways....:A S 39:

Back
Top Bottom