Who brings development to a country? The ruling party or the government?

SHOULD MINISTERS PUT THEIR POLITICAL PARTIES AHEAD OF THEIR GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITIES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

voiceofchange

Sep 23, 2011
A few days ago I happened to be listening to the news in Tanzania and the the minister of Work said something like this " I am glad the opposition now knows that development is brought by ccm and it it is ccm that holds........ He went on praising the power of the ruling party and how much they can influence development. I am a fun of the ruling party but I think this time round Dr. went a over board. Yes he is from the ruling party but the position that he holds has nothing to do with party but government. As a minister he is not a party leader but a civil servant. The control that he kept boasting about the powers of the government and not the ruling party. I was a bit disappointed in this because these are the things that bring about discrimination in the development of the country. The leaders have to start looking at the bigger picture and not just at the length of their shadows which are their political ambitions! I respect a leader who is more interested in the well being of Tanzania and not just matters of the party. LET US THINK BIG.

It is serious citizens who will invest in their country and who think about the future of their country and the future generation; citizens who will invest in industries not trade activities and of course coupled with good policies from the government. Actually it is a combination of many factors but the most important is citizens loyal who are to their country. When i say citizens it means all citizens including government officials who are drafting policies and signing various contracts on behalf of the people.

that depends on the circumstance in which the Minister for Works was!If he was to talk as a minister, then he did wrong or had he given the statement while not representing the party by that particular conversation. then he must have gone too far and beyond the impartiality that is always emphasised as one of the salient features in Public Administration.
Despite his being in a political position but still he works for the Tanzanians and not for CCM Tanzanians.

mkuu mi sio mtaalam wa kimombo lkn naona kama kuna makosa hasa kwenye kichwa cha mada yenyewe.

NB: Nionavyo mimi ni kwamba, ccm ndo wenye serekali so chochote serekali inachofanya wao ndo wakulaumiwa/kusifiwa
kwani wao ndo walounda serekali na ndio watunga sera wakuu.

What should we expect from ministers and civil servants in executive positions who are elected by a president who is a Party Chairperson?
Have you ever been able to mark a clear line in the presidents visits to various places, whether they are civic or full partisanry?...the answer is never!
Its even worse when a president goes to MayDay, and ends up insulting the oppositon parties...is there any connection?
What do you expect now from a minister appointed by that kind of a president?

A few days ago I happened to be listening to the news in Tanzania and the the minister of Work said something like this " I am glad the opposition now knows that development is brought by ccm and it it is ccm that holds........ He went on praising the power of the ruling party and how much they can influence development. I am a fun of the ruling party but I think this time round Dr. went a over board. Yes he is from the ruling party but the position that he holds has nothing to do with party but government. As a minister he is not a party leader but a civil servant. The control that he kept boasting about the powers of the government and not the ruling party. I was a bit disappointed in this because these are the things that bring about discrimination in the development of the country. The leaders have to start looking at the bigger picture and not just at the length of their shadows which are their political ambitions! I respect a leader who is more interested in the well being of Tanzania and not just matters of the party. LET US THINK BIG.
I wish you had used your own lingua franca for clarity.

Iweke ktk Kiswahili basi mkuu! Maana Kidhungu ni hatari sana kwetu!

Who is brings!!!!!!!
Who is bringing/Who brings.
Mkuu hicho ndo Kingeleja chetu wa-TZ!

Hivi mtu ukiandika tu Kiswahili hutaelekwa? Maana hata hiyo habari ukiisoma kuna makosa mengi sana ya Kisarufi! Kwa ufupi ni Kingeleja kilichojipinda! Mara I am Fun of CCM

Mkuu hicho ndo Kingeleja chetu wa-TZ!

Hivi mtu ukiandika tu Kiswahili hutaelekwa? Maana hata hiyo habari ukiisoma kuna makosa mengi sana ya Kisarufi! Kwa ufupi ni Kingeleja kilichojipinda! Mara I am Fun of CCM

Utafikiri kaandika Mwigulu Nchemba, First Class Economist.

Asante Mod kwa kurekebisha Heading! Sa haya makosa mengine ya sarufi ktk hii Topic inakuwaje?

Kuna uhusiano mkubwa sana kati ya rulling party na government coz most of the people wanaoform govt ni frm the rulling part. ila haina maana maendeleo directly yanaletwa na rulling party. Kwa speed ya maendeleo ya bongo cdhani ka waziri ana haki ya kusifia chama chake tawala

Serikali ni kama chombo tu na chama tawala ndio kinaendesha hicho chombo yaani serikali.

Ni sahihi chama tawala kudai kunaleta maendeleo na ni haki ya wengine kukosoa chama tawala kwa kuongoza serikali vibaya

Back
Top Bottom