Where were you, when brothers used to write letters with dictionaries

Domisianus

Aug 1, 2008
WHERE WERE YOU, WHEN BROTHERS USED TO WRITE LETTERS WITH DICTIONARIES

If you never received letters like these, you know nothing

Classic...
Dear Sugar
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. Why! this miraculous thing happened is because papie I love you spontaneously and as I stand horizontal to the wall and perpendicular to the ground I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous guy. papie please Stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat. To me each day starts by thinking of you and ends by dreaming of you. Each time I see you my metabolism suddenly stops and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear My medular-oblangata also stops functioning.
Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon you would understand. That's why I need to see you face to face with you, soon. I think I have to pen-off hear because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Catch you pa- later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs ever bite you coz you are too sweet a thing for them.
Yourz Ever,
Sugar tapi tapi

Dominisianus, my fellow learned brother.It seem you are symbolising your mabosity in an attempt to harangue the public at large.
However you remind me of my old days now gone and filed away.Nevertherless I congratulate you for your kaledoscopic piece of art that is not only historical, but also lacking in this modern day and age.

mh umenikumbusha mbaaliiii mid 80's enzi hizo bado vibinti vibichiii, tunaletewa barua za mkuki moyoni!

Those were the days when Jose Mobutu Seseseko Kuku wa Zebanga du Katanga was the pompous President of Zaire.. When you had to vendously and cancamansciously look at the pen and paper before writing your obnonxious letter.. tihiii tihi tihiii...!

Mimi ni ndege niliye angani, nimezunguka nikitafuta pa kutua lakini kiota pekee nilichoona ni wewe unaniruhusu nitue kwako....

Ha ha ah ... enzi hizoooooooooooooooooooooooo

tehtehtehtehtethetehteheeee.....! it is amazing how the art of letter writing has been destroyed by SMS's ! enzi hizo ukipata barua kwanza unaenda kuoga ndio unaanza kuisoma...!

Real it was a splendid age and I will never forget, particularly when you used receive a missive from your girlfriend, absolutely, first time to have to go directly to take shower and then to your bed with stumble on a dictionary, then read line by line, no need of asking credit, real at that time what actually used to join couples was real and true love and not like now days, one sms and the second "Honey may you recharge my phone? I love u so much" None Sense.I admire people of 80's

Back
Top Bottom