We Need a Brochure Writer - We Negotiate on Paymets

Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
Hello everyone,

We are rolling out a software product targeting small to medium sized businesses in Tanzania and the rest of East Africa (More details later). We are looking for someone who could assist in developing contents to be used primarily in product brochure. Designing of the brochure is not required, we can do that in-house - the only thing we need is the brochure content.

Whoever is interested, we are willing to negotiate on payments and are expecting a quality and stylistic work writen in a creative business language. We are in Tanzania, so I can pay in cash (if you happen to be here too), through paypal or bank deposit.

The followings are the requirements
- You should have a solid background on software and be able to translate complex software features into a clear to understand business language
- If you have done similar job in the past, that would be highly appreaciated but not required
- Your English proficiency should be way better than mine (Otherwise I'd better do it myself)
- The work should be original. A copy and paste work will not be paid.

What is not a requirement:
- We are not looking for programmers, or people with background in programming

Scope of work:
- A complete output should not be more than 1.5 A4 sized pages

I will provide all necessary materials for you, and I have included a sample brochure to get a close grasp of what we need.

If you can assists, please PM me.

Thanks

Sample Brochure
http://downloads.hansaworld.com/downloads/brochures/Jewelry-software-by-HansaWorld(low).pdf

PM me, and will let you know my e-mail address. I don't expose such details here