Waziri Mkuu wa Kenya, Raila Odinga, afanyiwa upasuaji wa kichwa

Halafu Watanzania mkiambiwa Kenya taifa kubwa mnapiga kelele. Ona mambo safi kama haya. Operesheni nzito kama hizi zinafanyika hapa hapa. Hospitali za Tanzania ni bure kabisa. Ukilazwa ujue utakapotoka unatoka na ugonjwa mwingine. Unaenda hospitalia na malaria unatoka na Ukimwi. Sasa wapi na wapi.
Wewe acha dharau surgery kama hizo Bongo zinafanywa na Intern na Registra( MD AMBAYE ANAFANYAKAZI KWENYE KITENGO HICHO LKN SI DAKTARI bingwa amekuwa trained kazini na kufanya kazi na mabigwa wa kitengo)kwasababu hawa ndiyo first on call kwenye dharura na wagonjwa wanarecover vizuri sio maji hata damu inapovuja kwa ghafula ndani ya ubongo ni Dharura na hao ndiyo wanaofanya.Na hao baadhi ya registra ninaowafahamu wameshakuwa nao madaktari bingwa baada ya kwenda kusoma nje ktk fani hiyo na mkuu aliowafundisha wakiwa maregistra ni Kinasha,kajanja marehemu na aliyekuwa mkuu wa Idara hiyo kabla ya Kinasha ambaye ni marehemu pia jina limenitoka kwasasa.hao ni muhimbili tu sijagusa KCMC ,BUGANDO NA MBEYA.

Get well soon Rt. Hon Raila Amollo Tinga

The man has said he is coming back!

Back in action soon, Raila assures Kenya

DnRailaCHAKA3006yx.jpg

Prime Minister Raila Odinga with his wife Ida (right) and South African singer Yvonne Chaka Chaka at Nairobi Hospital on Wednesday

By DAVE OPIYO
Posted Wednesday, June 30 2010 at 12:36

Prime Minister Raila Odinga has expressed confidence that he will leave hospital soon and continue with his day-to-day activities.

Speaking from Nairobi Hospital where he is recovering from an operation to remove fluid from his brain, Mr Odinga assured the country that he was well and asked the ‘Yes' team on the proposed constitution to aggressively campaign ahead of the August 4 referendum.

Although his doctors cautioned that Mr Odinga needs to rest, he still received scores of visitors, including President Kibaki. "The President, who spent about one hour talking to the PM, consoled and wished him quick recovery," said the Presidential Press Service.

Government Spokesman Alfred Mutua, while delivering a special message from the PM to Kenyans, said Mr Odinga was "energetic" and "supercharged", optimistic of a quick recovery and return to normal duties. "He will be joining you soon," Dr Mutua told journalists after visiting the PM.

He said the PM, who has been at the forefront of championing for a new constitution, has asked Kenyans not to relent in their push for the passage of the proposed constitution. "The PM is very keen. He wants the ‘Yes' team to push on with the quest for a new constitution," Dr Mutua said.

Mr Odinga also thanked Kenyans for their prayers. The Prime Minister's admission to hospital on Monday came just hours after he had presided over the clean-up of the Nairobi Dam, where he looked ill and exhausted. He was driven into the hospital by his driver, complaining of a headache and general fatigue.
Doctors had to perform an operation to relieve pressure that had built up outside his brain. The pressure, Dr Livingston Oluoch-Olunya said, may have been caused by the PM banging his head in his car some weeks ago. On Wednesday, the PM's doctor said that his patient was making remarkable improvement, but would still be required to remain in hospital - at least for five days - for close observation.

The neurosurgeon expressed delight that Mr Odinga had started undergoing his normal routine exercises - a clear indication that he will soon be back on his feet again. He further revealed that they had also changed the dressing on the PM's head and removed all the drips.

The PM was now said to be taking his medication orally. "The Prime Minister generally had a good night. He woke up this morning brighter than ever," said Dr Oluoch-Olunya. "What we are now emphasising is that he should be given ample time to rest. That is why we are putting restrictions on the number of visitors," the surgeon said.

Dr Mutua said visitors will be allowed to see Mr Odinga for only two hours a day - at 11am and after 5pm. Dr Oluoch-Olunya said the PM was suffering from a condition called chronic subdural haematoma that was exerting pressure on his brain leading to frequent headaches.

Medical experts explain the condition as collection of blood and blood clots between the surface of the brain and its outermost covering. The chronic phase of this condition begins several weeks after the first bleeding. In a chronic subdural collection, blood leaks from the veins slowly over time.

It is usually not life threatening if treated early. However, if it is not treated in good time, it can take a dangerous turn, including bouts of unconconciousness and loss of memory and coordination. Dr Oluoch-Olunya said once the PM recovers, he will have to cut down his busy schedule. "He does not have to be everywhere... some of the things can be done by remote control. This is what we are suggesting," he said.

At the Nairobi Hospital, the steady stream of friends and well-wishers continued to pour in to wish him quick recovery. Among those who visited him was House Speaker Kenneth Marende. "Doctors say that he is out of danger. He is fine," said Mr Marende.

The PM also received goodwill messages from a number of foreign leaders, among them former South African President Nelson Mandela and his wife Dr Graca Machel, former UN secretary-general Kofi Annan and Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete.

Those who visited him on Wednesday were deputy PM Musalia Mudavadi, former Vice-President Moody Awori, Cabinet ministers William Ruto, Chris Obure, Sam Ongeri, Sally Kosgei, Mutula Kilonzo, Joe Nyagah, James Orengo, Franklin Bett, Charity Ngilu, William ole Ntimama, George Saitoti, Moses Wetang'ula, John Munyes and Esther Murugi.

Diplomats who included the Head of the European Union delegation to Kenya Eric Van Der Linden, Netherlands ambassador Maria Crispina Van Den Assum, Chinese ambassador Deng Hongbo, Pakistan High Commissioner Masroor Junejo and South African singer Yvonne Chaka Chaka also went to see the PM. Others who visited the PM were MPs Jakoyo Midiwo, Yusuf Chanzu and Shabir Shakeel, former MPs Philip Okundi and Njenga Karume and former Mungiki leader Maina Njenga.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Back%20in%20action%20soon%20Raila%20assures%20Kenya%20/-/1056/949504/-/d3oas6/-/index.html

I love the way the PM displays love, patriotism and confidence in the health facilities offered in his homeland. I believe he did this because he very patriotic, it's not like others, running to SA, Sijui wapi wapi... sababu ya homa tu. That's the best way possible of promoting the Kenyan and generally African health facilities because the message reaches out to many.

Ameniimpress sana, ingekuwa hapa, chukulia ni JK au Pinda>>>>>kungezaliwa safari za marekani mpaka tungeshangaa.

Kenya PM Odinga out of hospital

DNRAILA0407I.jpg

Prime Minister Raila Odinga is assisted by his wife Ida, to climb the dais soon after he was discharged from Nairobi Hospital, July 4, 2010

By DAVE OPIYO
Posted Sunday, July 4 2010 at 12:27

Prime Minister Raila Odinga was on Sunday discharged from the Nairobi Hospital, six days after he underwent a head operation.

The PM - with his wife Ida and close family members in tow - emerged from North wing of the hospital at exactly 11am with a radiant smile, waving at the crowd that had milled outside the medical facility to witness the event.

Clad in a navy blue suit, a white shirt, a green patterned tie and a black cap, the PM stood at the entrance and paused for a minute, before proceeding to plant a commemorative tree.

The seedlings of the tree were donated by officials from the Mau Interim Coordinating Secretariat, whose chairman Hassan Noor was present.

All this time, a group of women, clad in orange skirts and blouses and another consisting mainly of school children, clad in yellow T-shirts took turns to sing religious songs – praising the lord for taking care of the PM.

"This is the day …that the Lord has made …we will rejoice...and be glad in it," sang the children.

As this proceeded, Mr Odinga was heard uttering the words; "I am fine…I am ok."

He then made a short statement before boarding his official vehicle, which then snaked out of the hospital towards his Karen home, where he is expected to continue recuperating before he resumes his duties.

Said Mr Odinga; " I just want to take the opportunity to thank the management and staff of the Nairobi Hospital – the people who have looked after me for the last six days."

"I also would like to thank the doctors who have done all that was possible to treat me under very difficult circumstances. Prof Macharia, Dr Olunya, Dr Gikonyo, Dr Ombati and all the others who have taken care of me during this period," he said in reference to the team of doctors that looked after him.
He went on; "I also want to thank Kenyans who have prayed for me and finally, I also want to thank my wife Ida, for standing by me in this very difficult times. I am very happy to be back. As you can see, I'm very whole. Thank you very much."

Media briefing

He is expected to hold a media briefing at his Karen home later on Sunday, where he is expected to speak mostly on his admission in hospital and his state of health.

The Prime Minister was admitted to the hospital on Monday hours after he had presided over the clean up of the Nairobi Dam, where he looked ill and exhausted.

He was driven to the hospital by his driver, complaining of a headache and general fatigue. Doctors performed an operation to relieve pressure outside his brain.

The pressure, they said, may have been caused by the PM banging his head in his car three weeks ago.

One of his doctors – Mr Livingstone Oluoch-Olunya said the PM was suffering from a condition called chronic subdural haematoma that was exerting pressure on his brain leading to frequent headaches.

Medical experts explain the condition as collection of blood and blood clots between the surface of the brain and its outermost covering. The chronic phase of this condition begins several weeks after the first bleeding. In a chronic subdural collection, blood leaks from the veins slowly over time.

It is usually not life threatening if treated early. However, if it is not treated in good time, it can take a dangerous turn, including bouts of unconsciousness, loss of memory and coordination.

Daily Nation: - News |Kenya PM Odinga out of hospital

DNRAILA0407N.jpg

Prime Minister Raila Odinga accompanied by his wife Ida, leaves Nairobi Hospital after he was discharged on July 4, 2010

DNRAILA0407D.jpg

DNRAILA0407H.jpg

Prime Minister Raila Odinga (left) plants a tree soon after he was discharged from Nairobi Hospital on July 4, 2010. With him is his wife Ida (behind), Dr Dan Gikonyo (centre), friends and members of staff

dnraila0407gg.jpg

Prime Minister Raila Odinga receives a bouquet of flowers from his granddaughter at his residence in Karen. Looking on is his daughter Winnie.

DNRAILA0407DD.jpg

From right: Prime Minister Raila Odinga and his wife Ida, son Fidel, daughter Winnie and Veronica (Fidel's wife) during a press conference at his home in Karen, Nairobi on July 4, 2010

Halafu Watanzania mkiambiwa Kenya taifa kubwa mnapiga kelele. Ona mambo safi kama haya. Operesheni nzito kama hizi zinafanyika hapa hapa. Hospitali za Tanzania ni bure kabisa. Ukilazwa ujue utakapotoka unatoka na ugonjwa mwingine. Unaenda hospitalia na malaria unatoka na Ukimwi. Sasa wapi na wapi.

Wewe kazi yako ni ukorofi tu hata huoni kwamba waTZ na WaKenya wote kwa pamoja tumeungana kumtakia PM wako afya njema...

Wewe acha dharau surgery kama hizo Bongo zinafanywa na Intern na Registra( MD AMBAYE ANAFANYAKAZI KWENYE KITENGO HICHO LKN SI DAKTARI bingwa amekuwa trained kazini na kufanya kazi na mabigwa wa kitengo)kwasababu hawa ndiyo first on call kwenye dharura na wagonjwa wanarecover vizuri sio maji hata damu inapovuja kwa ghafula ndani ya ubongo ni Dharura na hao ndiyo wanaofanya.Na hao baadhi ya registra ninaowafahamu wameshakuwa nao madaktari bingwa baada ya kwenda kusoma nje ktk fani hiyo na mkuu aliowafundisha wakiwa maregistra ni Kinasha,kajanja marehemu na aliyekuwa mkuu wa Idara hiyo kabla ya Kinasha ambaye ni marehemu pia jina limenitoka kwasasa.hao ni muhimbili tu sijagusa KCMC ,BUGANDO NA MBEYA.

Kama unachosema ni kweli tungetarajia mheshimiwa Profesa JK rais wa JMT asingekuwa ameenda USA kwa ki-operation kidogo tu cha Prostate gland. najua hii uliiongelea 2010, sasa ni miaka minne na sijui kama unataka kuniambia kuwa ndani ya miaka hiyo (ambacho bado yeye ni Rais) huduma zimeshuka sana kiasi kwamba sasa operation kama hiyo haiwezekani, achilia mbali ya kichwa. Kazi Ndiyo Kipimo Cha Utu

Back
Top Bottom