Wash before wearing

Speaker

JF-Expert Member
Aug 12, 2010
It is horrible.
Guys tell your wife, sisters, girlfriends, and girl cousins wash bra before wearing.

ALL PLEASE WASH ALL BRAS, UNDERWEAR WHEN YOU BUY BEFORE WEARING THEM.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT PARASITE IS IN OUR CLOTHES WHEN WE BUY THEM.
FORWARD TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.
LET ME FORE WARN YOU THIS IS SO SQUIMISH, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS CRAWLING ALL OVER ME EVEN AS I SEND THIS TO YOU.
BE AWARE.
IT IS SO GROTESQUE.
PLEASE WASH YOUR UNDERWEAR BEFORE WEARING.
PREFERABLY IN BOILING HOT WATER.

This is not for the weak; I have never seen anything like this. Read the article first before looking at the picture and film.
This looks horrible. Oh my God!!!!!!!
Ladies this could happen to you and Guys this could happen to your wife, girlfriend, partner so please BEWARE,and also warn others.

It has been reported that this is happening in Kenya as well,
please make sure you iron your undergarments before you wear them and make sure that your clothes are ironed when they are dry and not damp.

The picture is horrible but I felt that I should share with you.
After anthropologist Susan McKinley came back home from an expedition in South America,
she noticed a very strange rash on her left breast.
Nobody knew what it was and she quickly dismissed it believing that the holes would leave in time.

Upon her return she decided to see a doctor after she started developing intense pains.
The doctor, not knowing the exact severity of the disease, gave her antibiotics and special creams.

As time lapsed the pain did not subside and her left breast became more inflamed and started to bleed.
She decided to bandage her sores however as Susan's pain grew more intense she decided to seek help from a more certified doctor.

Dr. Lynch could not diagnose the infection and told Susan to seek the aid of one of his colleagues who specialized in dermatology whom was sadly on vacation. She waited for two weeks and finally was able to react the dermatologist.
Sadly,a life changing event was about to unfold during her appointment.

To Miss McKinley's surprise, after she removed the bandages, they found larva growing and squirming within the pores and sores of her breast. Sometimes these wicked creatures would all together simultaneously move around into different crevices.

What she didn't know was that the holes were in fact, deeper than she had originally thought for these larvae were feeding off the fat, tissue, and even milk canals of her bosom.

breast_larvae_video1.jpg

breast_larvae_sm.jpg

Hakuna picha inayonitishaga kama hii.
Nadhani hapo juu iandikwe 'angalizo, picha ya kutisha"

It is horrible.
Guys tell your wife, sisters, girlfriends, and girl cousins wash bra before wearing.

ALL PLEASE WASH ALL BRAS, UNDERWEAR WHEN YOU BUY BEFORE WEARING THEM.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT PARASITE IS IN OUR CLOTHES WHEN WE BUY THEM.
FORWARD TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.
LET ME FORE WARN YOU THIS IS SO SQUIMISH, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS CRAWLING ALL OVER ME EVEN AS I SEND THIS TO YOU.
BE AWARE.
IT IS SO GROTESQUE.
PLEASE WASH YOUR UNDERWEAR BEFORE WEARING.
PREFERABLY IN BOILING HOT WATER.

This is not for the weak; I have never seen anything like this. Read the article first before looking at the picture and film.
This looks horrible. Oh my God!!!!!!!
Ladies this could happen to you and Guys this could happen to your wife, girlfriend, partner so please BEWARE,and also warn others.

It has been reported that this is happening in Kenya as well,
please make sure you iron your undergarments before you wear them and make sure that your clothes are ironed when they are dry and not damp.

The picture is horrible but I felt that I should share with you.
After anthropologist Susan McKinley came back home from an expedition in South America,
she noticed a very strange rash on her left breast.
Nobody knew what it was and she quickly dismissed it believing that the holes would leave in time.

Upon her return she decided to see a doctor after she started developing intense pains.
The doctor, not knowing the exact severity of the disease, gave her antibiotics and special creams.

As time lapsed the pain did not subside and her left breast became more inflamed and started to bleed.
She decided to bandage her sores however as Susan's pain grew more intense she decided to seek help from a more certified doctor.

Dr. Lynch could not diagnose the infection and told Susan to seek the aid of one of his colleagues who specialized in dermatology whom was sadly on vacation. She waited for two weeks and finally was able to react the dermatologist.
Sadly,a life changing event was about to unfold during her appointment.

To Miss McKinley's surprise, after she removed the bandages, they found larva growing and squirming within the pores and sores of her breast. Sometimes these wicked creatures would all together simultaneously move around into different crevices.

What she didn't know was that the holes were in fact, deeper than she had originally thought for these larvae were feeding off the fat, tissue, and even milk canals of her bosom.

View attachment 46047

View attachment 46048
heri mimi huwa sivai
ila nikianza kuvaa itabidi niwe nashona tu kwa fundi,hatari hii

dah heri yako
mie saa 17.45 jioni
utadhani na tenda ya maziwa ya chai chuo kikuu
ahahaaa kongosho wewe huwa sikuwezi
ujue sidiria kwanza zinasababisha maziwa yakae vibaya.mimi nilizikataaa kabisa sio kwamba mimi ni kigori kiviiile ila hayajalala cause sijawai kuvaa sidiria watu tu hawajui

huwa najiuliza kwanini watanzania tunavaa hadi chupi used? Si heri tutembee uchi tu?

Ndo jambo la ajabu sana
Mtu anavaa boxer au chipi used au sidiria na chupi used
Na tena mtu anazitoa huko alikozitoa moja kwa moja kwenye mwili bila hata kufua
Na sijui ni nini bana kuvaa boxer au chupi used haileti kabisa

ndo jambo la ajabu sana
mtu anavaa boxer au chipi used au sidiria na chupi used
na tena mtu anazitoa huko alikozitoa moja kwa moja kwenye mwili bila hata kufua
na sijui ni nini bana kuvaa boxer au chupi used haileti kabisa
hata kama umefua bwana? Yaani nyingine za mtumba ukicheki pale centre rangi inakuwa haieleweki
lakini mkuu maisha ni magumu chupi nzuri ya kike ni 5000 kwenda juu
wanawake wengi hawamudu ila heri wakae tu uchi kuliko kuvaa magonjwa.kwani chupi ina kazi gani kwanza ?

Hakuna picha inayonitishaga kama hii.
Nadhani hapo juu iandikwe 'angalizo, picha ya kutisha"

Mi pia, nilipoona heading yake tu akilini ilinijia hii huwa mwili wangu unasisimka sana. Ina tisha sana.

Dah!! Hili vazi letu la taifa(mitumba) ni hatarishi hasa likihusisha zile nguo za ndani.Tuwe makini jamani ikiwezekana tuziloweke kwa maji moto na sabuni ya kutosha kabla ya kuzivaa.

hata kama umefua bwana? Yaani nyingine za mtumba ukicheki pale centre rangi inakuwa haieleweki
lakini mkuu maisha ni magumu chupi nzuri ya kike ni 5000 kwenda juu
wanawake wengi hawamudu ila heri wakae tu uchi kuliko kuvaa magonjwa.kwani chupi ina kazi gani kwanza ?

Cha kushangaza sana aise
Unakuta hazina hata ubora wowote ila kwa kuwa mtu anaziona nzuri anaziona bora avae
Ni jambo la kushangaza sana aise