Wahindi au Wazawa

Just do not spend your cash on their businesses, its that simple. Reverand Martin Luther King did it, Mahatma Ghandi did it. DO NOT BE SLAVE ON YOUR OWN COUNTRY. PLEASE. ukicheza na mbwa atakufata msikitini. You vitually gave them all they got. That is why they disrespect you. Just show them your buying power. Let us honor the free marktet system. It is allowed. its not against the law my fellow tanzanians. Na wengine tuache ukibaraka. Lets be honest with ourselves. Or we can just boycott. it is allowed too! thx

Mziba the thing is not the quality of education.
A good example is you have 1 TZ guy, 1 Indian or Kenyan or Pakistani.
My budget for a Telecom Engineer is 2,000USD. And I need him for 12 Month.
If I hire an Indian/Pakistani/Kenyan I will have to add up at least 300US$ for his legalization,visa and everything.
If I tell him that I will have to pay him 1700US$, he will be very glad and he will do the job without our traditional excuses of things like my wife's brother in law is sick-I have to attend him otherwise the society will not understand me and in that case my job(Businessman) will not have the right man for all those days the TZ man will be having excuses.
My Argument her is not on Education BUT the culture on our jobs and discipline at work, we have very good Engineers,Accountants, Dr.'s etc and these guys (I am sure)will behave when not in TZ but they are out of standard when they are back home-what should we do???????

Tatizo lenu mnapenda kuwapa kazi watu daslam, peleka biashara yako kungine gentlemen there got to be a disciplened workforce in the 40millions. Go mikoani. and get your things done. eccellerate employment and make kikwete very happy man! moron. These Kids ni Dar are not critical thinkers. But personally, I know some of those who work even work as an interns. I really dont know what kind of stupid tanzanians are those lazy you been comming in contact. Take a tour of your country and call me. :)

Back
Top Bottom