Wachezaji chipolopolo watoa kibindoni 59,000 USD

Inkoskaz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2010
Tz mnaweza..Hongera Sata
hata Dewji umeonyesha nia
hongera Copper Bullets-KK eleven-Chipolopolo

[h=1]TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S HISTORIC AFCON VICTORY (VIDEO INCLUDED)[/h] By Makweembo Manasa
"I know you have a game now which you want to watch," Joshua began, speaking in a church service televised live on Emmanuel TV, a station very popular across Africa, especially in Zambia. "Today is the final and you want me to talk about it." Joshua, who similarly predicted Ghana's historic victory in the 2009 U-20 World Cup, said victory would be for the underdogs.

"Yes, this blessing is for a country you are not expecting; this victory is for a country you are not expecting." WithIvory Coast going into the match as overwhelming favorites, replete with many Premier League and European stars, it is clear who Joshua was referring to.

TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S HISTORIC AFCON VICTORY (VIDEO INCLUDED)

By Makweembo Manasa
"I know you have a game now which you want to watch," Joshua began, speaking in a church service televised live on Emmanuel TV, a station very popular across Africa, especially in Zambia. "Today is the final and you want me to talk about it." Joshua, who similarly predicted Ghana's historic victory in the 2009 U-20 World Cup, said victory would be for the underdogs.

"Yes, this blessing is for a country you are not expecting; this victory is for a country you are not expecting." WithIvory Coast going into the match as overwhelming favorites, replete with many Premier League and European stars, it is clear who Joshua was referring to.
what if zambia lost 2-1 and he said i knew you were the champions in my heart, you have won it by being in the final match... i knew it even before you came here!!!???

Just thinking aloud

what is zambia lost 2-1 and he said i knew you were the champions in my heart, you have won it by being in the final match... i knew it even before you came here!!!???

Just thinking aloud
MTM si unajua mambo ya ramli: be as vague as you can ili in case of ANYTHING uweze kuunganisha any situation to your predictions... lol

MTM si unajua mambo ya ramli: be as vague as you can ili in case of ANYTHING uweze kuunganisha any situation to your predictions... lol
yeah, sometimes huwa nashindwa kuelewa sijui niseme nini maana haya mambo yanaenda na imani

tulimkashifu sheikh yahya, lakini yanayoendelea na hawa wapiga ramli hayana hata chembe ya tofauti

yeah, sometimes huwa nashindwa kuelewa sijui niseme nini maana haya mambo yanaenda na imani

tulimkashifu sheikh yahya, lakini yanayoendelea na hawa wapiga ramli hayana hata chembe ya tofauti
Superman alileta Love calculator kule MMU. Watu wakawa wanapiga 'just for fun'. Ila walio pata zile walikua wanataka wakasema: this thing is working. Na walio pata majibu tofauti na tegemeo wakasema ni ujinga.
The same applies here. Kamuulize Mugabe what he thinks na utabiri wake kwamba an African President will die (and to be vague he said: an African head of State). Ngoja sasa after hizo 60 days asipo kufa mtu uone tafsiri yake...

Superman alileta Love calculator kule MMU. Watu wakawa wanapiga 'just for fun'. Ila walio pata zile walikua wanataka wakasema: this thing is working. Na walio pata majibu tofauti na tegemeo wakasema ni ujinga.
The same applies here. Kamuulize Mugabe what he thinks na utabiri wake kwamba an African President will die (and to be vague he said: an African head of State). Ngoja sasa after hizo 60 days asipo kufa mtu uone tafsiri yake...
....hahahaaa, usinikumbushe aisee!! kumbe kuna watu walijiaminisha

:focus: chipolopolo wametupa raha sana subsaharan.... nilikutana na wa-south africa wanashangilia kama nchi yao ndio imechukua ubingwa... good day that was!!

....hahahaaa, usinikumbushe aisee!! kumbe kuna watu walijiaminisha
Hivi unadhani Mpoleeee alivoona results zenu alisema ile ni calculator ya uongo au aliamini ni ya kweli? lol

:focus: chipolopolo wametupa raha sana subsaharan.... nilikutana na wa-south africa wanashangilia kama nchi yao ndio imechukua ubingwa... good day that was!!
Wala usiseme! Imagin Katanga DRC ma pedejee wa ukweli walitoa offer za bia bure in selected clubs hadi watu wanaziacha!
OK, sasa can somebody tell me hizo 59 000 zitafanya kazi gani?

China, Tanzania and SA make K10bn from AfCON win
By Chiwoyu Sinyangwe and Gift Chanda
Tue 14 Feb. 2012, 12:00 CAT [1261 Reads, 0 Comment(s)]
Text size
Print

ZAMBIA is currently basking in the euphoria of winning its maiden Africa Cup of Nations trophy but the real economic winners are the country's neighbours and China.

Estimates are that China, South Africa and Tanzania, have made well over US$2 million (K10 billion) out of the Zambian market due to Chipolopolo's progress and subsequent winning of the Africa Cup of Nations.

Local traders in Chinese made replica jerseys have seen an unprecedented surge in demand for national colour regalia.

The local traders are selling double what they used to sell a month ago, at almost twice the price all because every Zambian seeks to be clad in national colours in support of the national team as the euphoria in the country continues to escalate following the team's historic victory over pre-tournament favourites Ivory Coast.

Lusaka traders, some dotted at traffic lights, confirmed that ever since the Chipolopolo's historic qualification to the semi-finals of the tournament, sales of replica jerseys shot up.

"People are buying the jerseys; whether they love soccer or not...they just want to be seen wearing the local brand," Kaluba Moonga, a vendor trading on Cairo Road in Lusaka, said.

Moonga, whose day starts at 5am, had sold 120 Chinese-sourced jerseys by midday yesterday.

"It is good business," he said.

Moonga explained that a month ago and under normal circumstances, 120 jerseys would have stayed for over three months before they were sold.

Another trader, Lloyd Chola, said the soaring demand has pushed up prices.

The jerseys which a month ago cost K15,000 on the street were currently costing K65,000.

"It is the only time I can make money boss so why not take advantage…" said Chola.

Some bar owners also took the initiative of selling replica jerseys in their bars on Sunday.

The Football Association of Zambia was selling replica jerseys at K300,000 while Chinese-sourced jerseys were pegged at K200,000, with some fabrics in the dense market of Kamwala costing as low as K25,000.