Vijana Warusi wameapa kujijeruhi ili kuepuka kuburuzwa kwenda vitani

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Wengi wamepokea barua wahudhurie usaili, ila kunao wasiokua na ujuzi wowote wa kijeshi amba pia wamepokea, na ni hatia kutotii hiyo amri. Kunao wameapa bora wajijeruhi hata kama itabidi kujivunga ungo lolote mguu au mkono.

Kuna mapolisi yanazunguka mlango kwa mlango kufuata wote waliotumiwa hizo barua.

Warusi wajilaumu wenyewe kwenye hii kadhia, maana Putin alipoanza kuivamia Ukraine, wao waliendelea na maisha kama kawaida, hawakujua kwa namna fulani hii shughuli itawakuta, walidhani nchi yao supapawa kama Marekani ambaye hupigana mbali huku raia wake wakiendelea kula pizza na burgers.

===================

'I will break my arm, my leg... anything to avoid the draft'​

1663894073063.png

For many Russian men the Kremlin's decision to call up 300,000 military reservists for the war in Ukraine came as a shock.

In the big cities, Russia's seven-month war on its neighbour has always seemed a long way away. But as soon as President Vladimir Putin's address was over, it hit home. Being sent into combat was closer than anyone could have imagined.

Office messaging chats exploded with anxious discussions of what would happen next. Plans were made on how to avoid being sent to the front line.

"It was like a sci-fi movie from the 1980s. A bit scary to be honest with you," says Dmitry, 28, who works in an office in St Petersburg. Staff could not start their working day, glued to the speech on their TV, computer and mobile phone screens.

He excused himself from the office after lunch and went to exchange roubles for dollars at a nearby bank.

Dmitry moved house after he was paid a police visit for taking part in an anti-war rally - believing it would be harder for authorities to find him.

"I am not certain what to do next: jump on the next plane abroad or stay in Russia a bit longer and get chased by the cops at a couple of anti-war rallies."

Sergei - not his real name - has already been called up.

A 26-year-old PhD student and lecturer at a prominent Russian university, he was expecting a delivery of groceries the night before the Putin address when the doorbell rang. Instead, he was faced with two men in civilian clothes who handed him military papers and asked him to sign.

The BBC has a copy of these documents, asking him to attend a draft centre on Thursday.

Sergey, a PhD student with no combat experience, was handed military papers after Putin announced a partial mobilisation
Sergey, a PhD student with no combat experience, was handed military papers after Putin announced a partial mobilisation© BBC
The Kremlin said only people who had done their military service and had special skills and combat experience would be called up. But Sergei has no military experience and his stepfather is worried, as dodging the draft is a criminal offence in Russia.

The stepfather works in a state oil company and hours later he was asked to provide a list of staff who had a legal exemption from military service.

Most Russian men do not, so many have been seeking ways to avoid the call-up.

In Moscow, Vyacheslav says he and his friends started looking for medical connections to help.

"Mental health or treatment for drug addiction look like good, cheap or perhaps even free options," he said.

"If you are stoned and get arrested while driving, hopefully you will get your licence taken away and will have to undergo treatment. You can't be certain but hopefully this will be enough to avoid being taken [into the army]."

His brother-in-law narrowly avoided the draft because he was not at home when officials came calling. His mother saw the documents, which demanded he report for duty between 19 and 23 September.

"He has now locked himself in one room and refuses to come out," says Vyacheslav. "He has two tiny kids aged three and one: what is he supposed to do?"

Another man, from Kaliningrad, told the BBC he would do anything to avoid being drafted: "I will break my arm, my leg, I will go to prison, anything to avoid this whole thing."

Some of the anti-war protesters who took to the streets on Wednesday were handed military draft papers

Some of the anti-war protesters who took to the streets on Wednesday were handed military draft papers© Getty Images

Thousands of Russians attended anti-war protests in cities across Russia on Wednesday night. Many said they were handed call-up papers either in the street or later in police detention.

Human rights organisation OVD-Info listed up to 10 police stations in Moscow alone where protesters were given their papers. At least one man in Moscow's Vernadsky district refused to sign and was threatened with a criminal case.

One woman told the independent Mediazona website that her husband was detained at an anti-war protest in Arbat in central Moscow. He was taken to a police station, handed call-up papers and signed them as he was being videoed by the police. He was told to turn up to be drafted on Thursday.

Mikhail, 25, had left Russia for neighbouring Georgia at the start of the war and only returned to his small hometown in the Urals for a few days. He had planned to go back but is now worried by President Putin's nuclear weapons threat and will stay in Russia, close to his family.

"We're in a state of panic. In my town many have already received call-up papers but I am not registered to live here so won't get them."

He had recently secured a good job in Tbilisi but now sees it as pointless because of Vladimir Putin's military escalation.

"On 21 September, he managed to destroy even the mess he first made on 24 February [the start of the invasion]," Mikhail said. "I've stopped caring completely, I only live for today."

Ina maana jeshi la akiba la wanajeshi laki 3 ni pamoja na RAIA?
Kweli Putin ni mwehu Sana,kumbe jeshi lenyewe anaokoteza panya road
Nchi zinazoongozwa na mafashisti kama Putin, Kiduku, mara nyingi huwa zina mambo ya hovyo hovyo kama haya. Warusi wa mchambawima ukiwasikia wanaongelea russia utadhani russians men ni midume kutokea sayar nyingine sasa wanakimbia wasiende vitan wakat kwa ukraine hali ni tofaut waukraine kwa moyo mmoja kuanzia wanajeshi, mpaka raia tena wanawake wameamua kuifia nchi yao.

Hata wasio na ujuzi wa vita na wanawake wameamua liwalo na liwe. Wakat vita inaanza russia alitangaza dau kwa watu kutoka nje ya russia kujiunga na jeshi la urus na warus wa kwa mpalange walifurahi kweli kweli maana walisema yale magaidi ya chechenya, syria, iran, palestine ndo sasa russia anayapeleka ukraine na yatasambaa ulaya nzima.

Leo hii yamefyekwa yote, mapanya road ya wagner group nayo yamefyekwa, wanajeshi wa russia wamefyekwa kama mapanya road mpaka sasa raia wanalazimishwa kwenda front, hii ni kuonyesha russia ni mandonga tu na uwezo wao kijeshi ni chini ya ule wanaosemaga wanao.

Duh jamaa yangu MK254 unatumia nguvu nyingi sana kuwatetea mabeberu. Those are western propaganda against Russia . So avoid copy and paste usije ukaonekana you are just a mere mouth piece for them
Kila kitu mnaita propaganda.
Awali zilipotoka taarifa za Urusi kuzidiwa na majeshi ya Ukrain mlisema propaganda.
Leo vijana wa kirusi Wana haha kukwepa kwenda kupigana mnasema propaganda.

Tuache ushabiki.

Putin anahaha vibaya. Kuokoteza watu mitaani ili kuwatupa kwenye battle field ni jambo la ajabu sana kwa nchi kama ya Russia.

Kama wanajeshi full wamekimbia, hao raia wataweza?
... ardhi ya Ukraine inahitaji mbolea ya asili ya kutosha ili kustawisha ngano, alizeti, na uzalishaji wa mbao uongezeke. Peleka hao wakastawishe mapori ya Ukraine.

Story za kutengeneza. Marekani na vibaraka wake mnahangaika sana kutengeneza vihabari vya uongo uongo ili tu mjenge propaganda mbaya kwa mrusi.

Maneno mengi sana tumewazoea wamarekani maneno mengi na mikwara vitendo shallow

Shida, matatizo iliyonayo serikali ya Russia hayapishani sana na shida zilizopo serikali nyingi zilizoundwa baada ya ukoloni, hasa hasa serikali zinazopatikana kusini mwa jangwa la Sahara. Kuna shida kubwa ya serikali kuwa na taasisi dhaifu kupitiliza.

mfano halisi ni kwenye hichi putini alichoita partial mobilization- huenda ikawa ndicho putin alichoongea na watendaji wake shida inakuja watekelezaji wana undugu na ulaji rushwaa wa hali ya juu kabisa, kama hivyo hivyo Putin alivyokuwa mtu wa deal (NA INASEMEKANA PUTIN HUENDA AKAWA NUMBER MOJA KWA UKWASI MKUMBWA HAPA DUNIANI) hivyo wale ambao walitakiwa kuitwa kukwepa kwa sababu ya kujuana au kuhonga rushwa kwa wahusika. Hivyo ili kubalance wanaitwa wanyonge, wasio na connection na muhimu zaidi wale waonekanao kama maadui wa kisiasa.

Mbaya zaidi hamna mahala pa kushitaki kwa sababu mahakamani mambo ni yale yale.

Alafu unakuta watu wanapambania kabisa urrusi ishinde

Duh jamaa yangu MK254 unatumia nguvu nyingi sana kuwatetea mabeberu. Those are western propaganda against Russia . So avoid copy and paste usije ukaonekana you are just a mere mouth piece for them
Leta za kwako basi zisizo na propaganda tuzisome.Nyie Pro Russia hili neno 'propaganda' mnapenda sana kulitumia hasa kwenye habari zinazowakera.Mmezoea uwongo uwongo wa kicomunist.

Back
Top Bottom