Tulichojifunza Arumeru Mashariki: Mjadala wa TWiP ITV

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
Huu ulikuwa ni mjadala Ijumaa iliyopita kwenye kipindi cha This Week in Perspective ambapo walijadiliana yale ambayo watu wamejifunza kutoka Arumeru Mashariki: (ni sehemu tu ya kipindi nilifanikiwa kudaka)

Penalists: Dr. Lwaitana, Prof. Baregu, Dr. Kitila na Jaji Tendwa

[video=youtube_share;HTrfCSoh2as]http://youtu.be/HTrfCSoh2as[/video]

Nilitazama, wana panel wote pamoja na moderator (directly/indirectly) walitoa picture jinsi gani CCM imekuwa kituko haraka sana.hata Tendwa alikuwa akijisahau na kukejeli cham alichopoteza muda kukijengea mazigira.Sijui ndio ujasiri umekuja au aliona panel ingemfanya akose pumzi au atayari kajua si mahali salama kuwekeza ktk political career?.Labda Jamaa wa tume ya uchaguzi angeletwa pengine angeleta picture tofauti.

Sometimes mambo yakienda haraka hivi hata maadui huogopa.Naona wahadhiri wa vyuo walio upande usio wa chama tawala, either waweke rohoni au waachie ngazi.

Huu ulikuwa ni mjadala Ijumaa iliyopita kwenye kipindi cha This Week in Perspective ambapo walijadiliana yale ambayo watu wamejifunza kutoka Arumeru Mashariki: (ni sehemu tu ya kipindi nilifanikiwa kudaka)

Penalists: Dr. Lwaitana, Prof. Baregu, Dr. Kitila na Jaji Tendwa

[video=youtube_share;HTrfCSoh2as]http://youtu.be/HTrfCSoh2as[/video]

Ilikuwa ni TBC mkuu.Umekosea heading.

Big up MM. The discussion was more cordial and candid especially on the three Baregu, Azaveli and Mkumbo. Tendwa tried but he was more protective of his job as well as the host. One thing about, I could be very happy if one of them could say that, even in 2010 election opposition won almost all constituents where people were guarding their votes and forcing early announcement of the results. It is true that under free and fair election CCM will not win 'IKULU' or majority of MPs.

Arumeru has taught us that when there is close watching of the election process it is very hard for CCM to manipulate final tallies and announce themselves winners. I am still not convinced that National Electoral Commission did a better job in Arumeru. I believe that this NEC is not free and fair and needs to be reformed. This is not a winning for democracy but is sad for democracy, I can agree with Lwaitama on this that, it is a problem when peoples' minds know if they guard their votes they are going to win. People should trust NEC to give true results rather guarding their votes for them be announced winners.

On Lema's ruling one of them would say that it was a mockery of judicial system and was made deliberately to cut short CDM celebration on their winner. The ruling was worse for our democracy and peoples' trust on getting their justice on court, it will set bad mind that if people think they've been denied a winner to take it on their hands not to depend on the court for the delivery of justice.

I would also like to congratulate the host of the discussion for trying to balance; it is very hard to work freely at TBC nowadays as CCM will see anyone talking them down as their enemy.

Mimi sijamwelewa bado Mzee Mwanakijij, ni nini kinajadiliwa hapa? MMK tuwekee content please, wengine hatukubahatika kuona hata chembe ya hayo majadiliano, si mnajua na mambo ya ngeleja tena?

Back
Top Bottom