Trap corrupt officials, Museveni urges investors

ByaseL

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
By Henry Mukasa</B>

PRESIDENT Yoweri Museveni has urged foreign investors to use their countries’ Police to trap Ugandan government officials who demand bribes.

According to a press release issued by State House, the President, on a three working visit to Germany, noted that corruption in Uganda was a simple problem that can easily be eradicated.

“These corrupt government officials are taking advantage of lack of communication between me and you, the investors.

"However, I have made my official telephone lines public and will soon be on the web-site, it is easy to trap them,” Museveni commented.

He advised them to use the German Police to trap them.

“Lure them to come to Germany to collect their bribes and then alert the Police,” Museveni told investors at the Africa-Germany Business Association headquarters in Berlin yesterday.

The President said this method has proven effective in other countries where corrupt officials have been apprehended with the assistance of the Police.

In Germany, Museveni lamented that the corrupt think that foreign investors are fat cows with a lot of money who should be milked.

In fact i dont think if Museveni has addressed the issue with investors, i believe that Africa is directly recolonized in the name of investment!

By Henry Mukasa</B>

PRESIDENT Yoweri Museveni has urged foreign investors to use their countries’ Police to trap Ugandan government officials who demand bribes.

According to a press release issued by State House, the President, on a three working visit to Germany, noted that corruption in Uganda was a simple problem that can easily be eradicated.

“These corrupt government officials are taking advantage of lack of communication between me and you, the investors.

"However, I have made my official telephone lines public and will soon be on the web-site, it is easy to trap them,” Museveni commented.

He advised them to use the German Police to trap them.

“Lure them to come to Germany to collect their bribes and then alert the Police,” Museveni told investors at the Africa-Germany Business Association headquarters in Berlin yesterday.

The President said this method has proven effective in other countries where corrupt officials have been apprehended with the assistance of the Police.

In Germany, Museveni lamented that the corrupt think that foreign investors are fat cows with a lot of money who should be milked.

M7 proposal may probably work only when if foreign investors are themselves not corrupt, something I doubt!
Jyebare ssebo M7 Kaguta Yoweri.

M7 proposal may probably work only when if foreign investors are themselves not corrupt, something I doubt!
Jyebare ssebo M7 Kaguta Yoweri.

In any basket there are always a few bad apples. Hii move ya Museveni is very good and should be encouraged. Aweke hiyo website haraka sana tuwataje the corrupt officials. Ikiwezekana hata tupost picha zao kwenye hiyo website.

I hope akifikishiwa hiyo taarifa ataifanyia kazi. This will be in stark contrast to his president colleague who confidently announces he has the names of all corrupt officials in the customs department and threatens to report them to the Commissioner General (several levels his junior) if they don't reform.

Some things happen only in Africa.

...anything kupigana na corruption ni kitu cha kushangilia hata kama sio 100%,rushwa naamini ndio mwanzo wa umaskini wote Africa!

Museveni a man of troubled origins
As far as it is traceable now, M7 origins seem to be in Rwanda. He initially lived as refugee, with mother, in the home of Reverend Banyenzaki of Ntungamo.
Banyenzaki is the father of Mrs Walusimbi. This lady was married to Captain Walusimbi who was flying the Uganda Airlines 707 which crashed in Rome in 1988.
The Banyenzaki family hosted the young M7 and his mother when they came from Rwanda.
Ironically, M7 is on record to have plotted the death of Capt. Walusimbi. A sheer conspiracy!

More on Museveni, he stands accused: Stealing the Uganda Airlines assets, killing senior managers
A former senior employee with Uganda Airlines who escaped being killed at the time of unexplained killings of Uganda Airlines officials in the early 1990s and now lives in Europe asked to investigate the following:
What made President Museveni decide to kill senior Uganda Airline officials yet many of them had heavily supported him during his five year struggle with Obote and Okello to the extent of hijacking a Uganda Airlines plane to discredit the Tito Okello government?
It is common knowledge in security circles that Museveni ordered the killing of senior Uganda Airlines managers like the General Manager Christopher Mboijana and the Commercial Manager John Begumisa.
What prompted Museveni to sell the Uganda Airline planes and where did he put the money? The ex-Uganda Airlines employee lists the following planes as those Museveni sold together with all the expensive ground maintenance equipment and spare parts. Planes he claims Museveni sold and pocketed the money:
1. Fokker F-27 - 600 Friendship Registration Number 5X UAP
2. Fokker F-27 - 600 Friendship Registration Number 5X -UWX
3. Boeing 707 338C Registration Number 5X UBC (destroyed in 1998 Rome crash)
4. Boeing 707 324C Registration Number YA - GAF
5. Boeing 707 321C Registration Number N794 RN
The same ex-employee also claims how he met the Late Brig. Noble Mayombo early last year in South Africa with officials of Uganda Air Cargo and South African representatives of a firm which was repairing the Lockheed L -100 -30 Hercules (commonly known as C-130) Registration 5X UCF.
According to him, during his private talk with Mayombo (RIP), Mayombo confided in him that Museveni and his young half-brother General Salim Saleh were in the process of stealing this remaining plane from the era of Amin and were doing whatever it takes to rob the Uganda of this valuable asset, first by stealing as much money as possible during the repairs and eventually selling it if possible to themselves in future.
Well, we in security have always questioned why Museveni decided to kill these Uganda Airlines officials to the extent that those who escaped can never dare return to the home land. Even now in the so-called era of peace and democracy there are Ugandans who cannot set one foot in their own country. Yes, we are aware he stole the money, took over the ground handling and using Sam Kuteesa as a front created the ENHAS

Back
Top Bottom