Transport infrastructure in Kenya

Kericho-Kisumu highway
5.jpg

If you are free, watch NTV now.... #KPAExpansion. I think His Excellency will be there today to commission a new terminal.

Hongereni sana Wakenya...Viongozi wenu walifanya kazi nzuri sana tofauti na hapa kwetu...May Be our Buldozer can bring some Changes in Our country...

KONZA
XWLpirS.jpg
ecI1h4E.jpg
LLb5wcw.jpg
eDIaKaj.jpg
PNbhUky.jpg
RuUt4l7.jpg
mWpFlLZ.jpg
9AKqNjH.jpg

Attachments

• ecI1h4E.jpg
    ecI1h4E.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 66
  • LLb5wcw.jpg
    LLb5wcw.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
  • eDIaKaj.jpg
    eDIaKaj.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 56
  • PNbhUky.jpg
    PNbhUky.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 53
  • RuUt4l7.jpg
    RuUt4l7.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 62
in different thread someone said that all the flyovers and interchanges are only in nairobi. i just laughed shook my head and clicked on another thread.

Karibu mezani kwangu. I have to do that too frequently when I read some comments from our TZ brothers & Sisters. Sometimes I feel like - it's like talking to a brick. :) :eek: Am not insulting anyone, am merely making an opinion about some of the discussions on this forum.

in different thread someone said that all the flyovers and interchanges are only in nairobi. i just laughed shook my head and clicked on another thread.
Hahaha, same here. Ukibishana na mjinga kwa kila kitu mwishowe utakua mjingatuu. They love our attention and it gives them joy.

Hongereni mmetuacha mbali, lakini hatulali tutaendelea kuwafukuza. Kwa sasa uchumi wenu ni mkubwa EA, kwa hiyo sio ajabu kwa kutuacha nyuma kwenye miundombinu.

Hongereni mmetuacha mbali, lakini hatulali tutaendelea kuwafukuza. Kwa sasa uchumi wenu ni mkubwa EA, kwa hiyo sio ajabu kwa kutuacha nyuma kwenye miundombinu.
Very true. For east Africa to develop Tanzania has to lead the way. It's central location in the EAC, natural resources, large arable land and big population hold the key to the economic success of the region. Tanzania is a giant that can drag our region out of economic backwardness. The only thing that holds Tanzania back is lack of proper leadership and strategic planning.

Maghufuli is doing well but his weakness is that he hasn't institutionalized his reforms which means they are temporary and don't go far enough. Also he doesn't seem to have a comprehensive plan for his two terms in office. It all seems so random. But he just came into office so we should be patient and give him time to implement his vision

But hey! One step forward at a time, right?

Back
Top Bottom