Transfer of cruide oil sales license in South Africa

yuya

Nov 7, 2011
Habari za leo wan JF. Nawaombeni msaada wenu. Mtu toka S.Africa ameniandikia kunipa ofa ya kurithi leseni ya marahemu David Rusell aliyefariki kwa ajali. Baada ya mawasiliano marefu amenitumia email hapa chini ikitaka niende South Africa tukasaini mkataba ili leseni ya biashara iwe yangu. Namtafuta mwanasheria wa kufuatana naye. Nitamlipia tiketi ya ndege ya kwenda na kurudi pamoja na gharama ya malazi kwa siku tatu na pocket money kidogo. Pia nawaombeni mawazo yenu juu ya hii biashara.

Asanteni ndugu zangu. "In view of your email and our telephone conversation of this morning I contacted Advocate Roy Mhalangu, we spoke in details and he assured me that he will assist us to transfer the license to your name once we are able to pay his legal fees and pay the National Petroleum Agency's fee for the license re-assignment.

According to him, the total financial investment required to transfer the crude oil sales license to your name will be $12,800. This includes the statutory registration fees to register your name or with the foreign client department of the agency and the license re-activation fees since the license is dormant at the moment, it has to be re-activated prior to transfer to your company/ name. His personal legal fee to arrange all these in our favor is $3000.

Going by the cost to secure a crude oil sales license, I don't think this cost is much. Mr. David Russell spent well over $100,000.00 before he was able to secure this license in question. He had to lobby his way through. If we can secure this license in our favor on a total investment cost of $12,800, I will say that we got it on a platter of gold. Whatever we will spend to get this license to your name is the only upfront expenses in this project. Once the license is transferred to your name, we will not spend any more money until our profits start to roll in into your banking co-ordinates.

Bear in mind that the above required amount to conclude this license transfer will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50/50. Please, confirm your position to enable me send to you a memorandum of agreement which will state categorically the terms and conditions of this partnership. Also, confirm your readiness to fly down to South Africa to participate in the signing process of concluding this venture.

Thanks in anticipation of your most urgent and positive response.
Regards,

Utaibiwa wewe,hao ni wanaijeria wa kwenye mitandao.Mwisho wa siku watakuambia utume kiasi flani kwenye account number flan ili eti kukamilisha deal.Hivi kwa akili zako kweli mtu hakujui akufanyie wema wote huo jamani who are you?

Ningekushauri ununue hisa za Swala Oil & Gas (T) badala ya kucheza lotto huko South Africa!

Back
Top Bottom