Top Ten Best Lies Ever.......

VoiceOfReason

JF-Expert Member
Nov 4, 2010
Nimeona hii From Yahoo........ Je unaweza Kudanganya Kuliko Hawa..?

Top 10 Best Lies ever:

1. On the phone to Phone company:
"My phone is cut off. Yes, I know I haven't paid yet, it's in the mail.Can you please reconnect me? If you don't you're in big trouble and then I want my money back. Yes, I want the reconnection on the number I'm calling you from."

2. Standing outside a Bank wearing a balaclava and carrying a semi-automatic:
" That bag full of money? We just won the lotto".

3. At the Gas station, filling up and not paying:
" No, we don't have to pay; this little Toyota is an undercover car for the FBI".

4. Drive-by Mac Donald's, while receiving $100 worth of food:
" No, we don't have to pay this time, my uncle is Mac himself and he sent us to look after the quality-control in secret."

5. Sitting in the Dentist chair, just before opening your mouth:
"There's no need for this check up; I have false teeth, they just look very real".

6. While smoking menthol cigarettes:
" These are actually healthy cigarettes, because the packet is green.They made it menthol because of the fresh taste you can inhale a lot deeper. I'm also helping to keep the environment green".

7. To Credit Company:
"Yes, I know I'm overdue with my payment, but it's not really my fault, but yours. If you'd given me more credit I could've paid you".

8. Wearing high heels:
" These are actually very good for my back and legs. When I finally take them off tonight my muscles will stretch. So it's really exercising my legs".

9. Not wanting to pay for a plane ticket:
" Can I take this Lexus for a long test-drive into Mexico before I decide to buy it? I'll return it in 3 weeks".

And of course the biggest lie of all, coming from an extremely wealthy person:
10. "Money? No, that's not important at all to me. I'm a spiritual person".

sithani kama hizi LIES zina apply hapa kwetu BONGO labda kama huko ulaya zinafanya kazi...

Back
Top Bottom