To all a good night

soulmate3

Apr 15, 2011
More rapid than eagles the competitors came, And Bill whistled, and shouted, and called them by name. "Now, ADOBE! now, CLARIS! now, INTUIT! too, Now, APPLE! and NETSCAPE! you are all of you through,
It is Microsoft's SANTA that the kids wholesale electronics supplier can't resist, It's the ultimate software with a traditional twist - Recommended by no less than the jolly old elf, And on the package, a picture of Santa himself.
Get 'em young, keep 'em long, is Microsoft's scheme, And a merger with Santa is a marketer's dream. To the top of the NASDAQ! to the top of the Dow! Now netbook bag dash away! dash away! dash away - wow!"
And Mama in her 'kerchief and I in android tablet pc my cap, Had just settled down for a long winter's nap, When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, The whir and the hum of our satellite platter,
As it turned toward that new Christmas cheap ebook reader star in the sky, The SANTALITE owned by the Microsoft guy. As I sprang from my bed and was turning around, My computer turned on with a Jingle-Bells sound. starzmart
And there on the screen was a smiling Bill Gates baby monitors Next to jolly old Santa, two arm-in-arm mates. And I heard them exclaim in voice so bright, Have a MICROSOFT CHRISTMAS, and TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

ondoa upuuzi wako huku..........mtu mgeni unangia ndani mwa watu ovyo ovyo.....

Hapo nlichoambulia ni Christmas, vngne cjajua vna maana gani. Mwenye kujua kingereza aje anitafsirie.

Back
Top Bottom