TLS, wanachama wenu wanafuata maadili ya uwakili au wanajiendea tu?

comte

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2011
IV. LAWYER AND JUDGE

Lawyers and judges owe each other respect, diligence, candor, punctuality, and protection against unjust and improper criticism and attack. Lawyers and judges are equally responsible to protect the dignity and independence of the Court and the profession.

l. I will always recognize that the position of judge is the symbol of both the judicial system and administration of justice. I will refrain from conduct that degrades this symbol.

2. I will conduct myself in Court in a professional manner and demonstrate my respect for the Court and the law.

3. I will treat counsel, opposing parties, the Court, and members of the Court staff with courtesy and civility.

4. I will be punctual.

5. I will not engage in any conduct which offends the dignity and decorum of proceedings.

6. I will not knowingly misrepresent, mischaracterize, misquote or miscite facts or authorities to gain an advantage.

7. I will respect the rulings of the Court.

8. I will give the issues in controversy deliberate, impartial and studied analysis and consideration.

9. I will be considerate of the time constraints and pressures imposed upon the Court, Court staff and counsel in efforts to administer justice and resolve disputes.

Wazee wa notary public wamekutana na wakati mgumu sana wa kutambua kuwa IGA sio sawa na mikataba ya biashara inayokwenda kutawala biashara za DP World.

Viongozi sehemu ambazo wao ni wauzaji bei zinapanda balaa eg mafuta, ila sehemu ambazo viongozi ni wanunuzi bei zinashuka kwa kasi au kudumaa palepale, eg korosho na pamba!!

Back
Top Bottom