SoC04 This is what I believe Tanzania should look like in the next five years

Tanzania Tuitakayo competition threads

trerick

May 1, 2024
My initial thoughts were, if we wanna project where will this country be in the next five years we have to project where the world will be in the next five years, if we project were the world will be in the next five years in all aspects such economic, environmental, political and even technological wise we can get where the country should be in the next five years, because we all know their are so many technological development that are occurring n will take effect in the coming years especially the use of AI and how it will effect so many sector across the board and also we know their are so many environmental regulation that have been set that will also take effect very soon.

A quick example is the end of use combustion engine if we consider all this things and so many other we can get a rough idea on how Tanzania may look like in next five years so is up to as get ahead of the trend or we fall behind it or we can pull out a joker out of our sleeves and become the trend.

I don’t believe you can win race in which your racing with the one who created the race and he is setting the rules as the race goes on, so l want as to pull the joker how do we do that by our people the main topic , the main thought and the priority, l know someone who is reading this is maybe asking if the main priority of a country it’s not it’s citizen then Who is?

It’s not the citizen I can tell you because they don’t benefit from their country and i good example I can give is the education sector and this is through personal experience i have been in this country educational system for 15years I couldnt go to university because of financial issues but I thought 15 years of education under my belt will be enough but to my surprise and realization those years are worthless Because every where I go Im not qualified I still need something.

I keep on telling myself what if I had dropped out of schools early I would have probably use my school fees as capital for my business because and probably my single mother won’t be filing for bankruptcy now , now that kid that told his parents he doesn’t wanna study doesn’t look dumb anymore , maybe now you get What l meant , this days i hear the phrase “don’t ask what your country has done for you ask what can you do for it ” and in my head when I heard that it reminded me of the things we were told by our the slave master like “I have given you a shelter n food you should be grateful” do you see the similarities or i am just tripping anyways back to where I want Tanzania to be in the next five years.

This country is facing so many political , economically and socially issue and they are caused by the lack of patriotism all the issue we are facing today corruption and all others are caused of that because truly the leader of today are not proud of being a citizen of this country and you can easily see that by most of the kids of Tanzanian leaders are not even Tanzanians so this leader are just looking for a good way to retire with their kids in abroad so do you think this type of leaders will make the right choose to fit the well being of this country if they know them together with theirs kids won’t be here in the next five years they will probably be in their uk home chilling with their kids enjoying a cup of tea.

So now we have leader who are technical not even Tanzanian so this country needs to wake up and start building patriotism in its people and the only way to do that is by investing in them making them the priority and listening to them and what they actually need through this will improve all the sector especially technological wise cause to be honest we will always be behind in the technological sector cause we are not making it and no country will want to give us the same level of technology they have and that’s why powerful nation don’t buy the technology but buy the people that invent the tech so if we invest in our people and build patriotism in them we will gain the upper hand and we will have exclusivity and full ownership because they are loyal to their country hence creating our own trend and having the upper hand.

This is is what I believe Tanzania should look like in the next five years a country that puts its people first a country that make their own decision, because in true honesty the west don’t want as to as to think outside the box how will they benefit from us if we ask for what we truly deserve, but we have to wake up that’s the only way ,i know l should have probably have written something on ways to improve the police force in the country because it seems people run away from them than towards them but it didn’t sit right with me cause I felt everything goes back to what I was saying and probably someone else will write about that even better.

A quick example is the end of use combustion engine if we consider all this things and so many other we can get a rough idea on how Tanzania may look like in next five years so is up to as get ahead of the trend or we fall behind it or we can pull out a joker out of our sleeves and become the trend.
Yes.

We should expeed the adaptation of chinese EV, this is the time for us to buy new cars for the first time.

The Chinese didi it for us in buses and motorcycles. I guess electric vehicles will be no biggies again.

However massive it may be, this ain't the end of Internal combustion enginea though, I doubt it.

It’s not the citizen I can tell you because they don’t benefit from their country and i good example I can give is the education sector and this is through personal experience i have been in this country educational system for 15years I couldnt go to university because of financial issues but I thought 15 years of education under my belt will be enough but to my surprise and realization those years are worthless Because every where I go Im not qualified I still need something.
Where one fails to benefit another benefits (maybe one with luck, or better education) and they are both citizens. What makes one to think he was entitled the position not the other? We should always and honestly follow pragmatic meritocracy as a nation.

This is is what I believe Tanzania should look like in the next five years a country that puts its people first a country that make their own decision, because in true honesty the west don’t want as to as to think outside the box how will they benefit from us if we ask for what we truly deserve, but we have to wake up that’s the only way ,i know l should have probably have written something on ways to improve the police force in the country because it seems people run away from them than towards them but it didn’t sit right with me cause I felt everything goes back to what I was saying and probably someone else will write about that even better.
I concur with you bro. We have to define the term development that works for us as a nation. Citizens.

Back
Top Bottom