X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
olmert.jpg

olmert2.jpg

Ibld1.jpg

JERUSALEM (CNN)

Scandal-hit Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert
announced that he will not be his party's leader going into the next election.
Olmert announced his resignation plans in a televised speech from his home.

Citing "a wave of investigations and criticism" at the hands of his political opponents, he said he will resign once his Kadima party elects a new chairman.

"I am not doing this out of a feeling that I cannot do my job. ... I believe in my ability to continue," he said at his official residence.

"When forced to choose between my own personal standing and considerations that relate to the welfare of the state, it is the latter that will take precedence."

There has been a slew of inquiries into allegations against Olmert. He denies any wrongdoing and has never been convicted of a crime.

Last month, Israeli lawmakers reached a deal that will allow Olmert to stay in power for a few more months. In exchange, Olmert's party agreed to hold primary elections by September 17.

No date has been set for general elections, which will have to be held by sometime next year. Video Watch Olmert explain why he is stepping down »

Olmert has been embroiled in a corruption inquiry, and Defense Minister Ehud Barak had said he would pursue new elections if Olmert didn't step down.

Barak's office said after the announcement, "Prime Minister Olmert made a right and appropriate decision.''

Barak is the leader of the Labor party, Olmert's chief coalition partner, and a former prime minister himself.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, one of Olmert's top rivals within Kadima, said in May that the party needed to be ready to replace the prime minister should he step down. There was no immediate reaction Wednesday from Livni.

Olmert had said he would resign only if he is indicted on corruption charges.

Israeli authorities are investigating allegations that Olmert, while serving as Jerusalem mayor and a government minister, asked various public organizations to cover the same expenses and pocketed the extra money.

In May, a U.S. businessman testified that he gave cash-filled envelopes to Olmert.

Olmert was Jerusalem's mayor from 1993 to 2003 and served in several cabinet posts from 2003 to 2006. He took over as prime minister after a 2006 stroke left then-premier Ariel Sharon in a coma from which he has never recovered.

CNN's Atika Shubert in Jerusalem said the allegations surrounding Olmert had made him deeply unpopular with Israelis.

Olmert's announcement comes as the United States is pushing for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement before President Bush leaves office in January.

U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Washington remains committed to working with Israel, and "the Israelis will work out their own politics."

Last edited:

View attachment 3272

JERUSALEM (CNN)

Scandal-hit Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert
announced that he will not be his party's leader going into the next election.
Olmert announced his resignation plans in a televised speech from his home.

Citing "a wave of investigations and criticism" at the hands of his political opponents, he said he will resign once his Kadima party elects a new chairman.

"I am not doing this out of a feeling that I cannot do my job. ... I believe in my ability to continue," he said at his official residence.

"When forced to choose between my own personal standing and considerations that relate to the welfare of the state, it is the latter that will take precedence."

There has been a slew of inquiries into allegations against Olmert. He denies any wrongdoing and has never been convicted of a crime.

Last month, Israeli lawmakers reached a deal that will allow Olmert to stay in power for a few more months. In exchange, Olmert's party agreed to hold primary elections by September 17.

No date has been set for general elections, which will have to be held by sometime next year. Video Watch Olmert explain why he is stepping down »

Olmert has been embroiled in a corruption inquiry, and Defense Minister Ehud Barak had said he would pursue new elections if Olmert didn't step down.

Barak's office said after the announcement, "Prime Minister Olmert made a right and appropriate decision.''

Barak is the leader of the Labor party, Olmert's chief coalition partner, and a former prime minister himself.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, one of Olmert's top rivals within Kadima, said in May that the party needed to be ready to replace the prime minister should he step down. There was no immediate reaction Wednesday from Livni.

Olmert had said he would resign only if he is indicted on corruption charges.

Israeli authorities are investigating allegations that Olmert, while serving as Jerusalem mayor and a government minister, asked various public organizations to cover the same expenses and pocketed the extra money.

In May, a U.S. businessman testified that he gave cash-filled envelopes to Olmert.

Olmert was Jerusalem's mayor from 1993 to 2003 and served in several cabinet posts from 2003 to 2006. He took over as prime minister after a 2006 stroke left then-premier Ariel Sharon in a coma from which he has never recovered.

CNN's Atika Shubert in Jerusalem said the allegations surrounding Olmert had made him deeply unpopular with Israelis.

Olmert's announcement comes as the United States is pushing for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement before President Bush leaves office in January.

U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Washington remains committed to working with Israel, and "the Israelis will work out their own politics."

Kill them before they grow. Kill all Hamas. Kill all the Mujahidinas. Kill all terrorists.

Israel, God be with you. America God be with you.

XP asante kwa kuleta maneno haya ambayo yanaendelea kuonyesha ni kiasi gani WAISLAM BADO WAPO INFERIOR TO CHRISTIANS, kiasi cha kuanza kupagawa akili kila kukicha. Maandamano mmefanya haikusaidia, propaganda mmepiga haikusaidia, Sasa mnakuja na picha za kutengeneza bado haisaidii.

Mahasidi na magaidi Ma-Hamasi kwa taarifa yako, lazima waswekwe wote. Ugaidi wao sasa umefikia mwisho, lazima wapewe adabu kama alivyo pewa adabu babu yao GOLIATI.

Kama WAISLAM mnafikiria ugaidi mnao utukuza na kuusujudu ndo stali, basi mwaka huu hamuambulii kitu, ni kibano tu, kila kukicha.

Mungu ibariki Israel. Mungu wabariki marafiki wote wa Israel.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPS3TOxuLZI&feature=related[/media]

Alhamdulillah....! Message received...!

"...!: Mkiyaficha yaliyomo vifuani mwenu au mkiyadhihirisha katika vitendo vyenu na kauli zenu ni sawa, kwani Mwenyezi Mungu anayajua yote, na anayajua yote yaliyomo mbinguni na yaliyomo duniani, yanayo onekana na yanayo fichikana. Uwezo wake unapenya katika viumbe vyake vyote..."

"...Yeye anenaye kwa nafsi yake tu... hutafuta utukufu wake mwenyewe..."

Mambo ya ku-edit picha na kuelezea maneno yako huo ni ni uchochezi,nani kakwambia kuwa prime minister wa Israel kasema hayo?????????????

13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword even the unarmed ones. But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
Deuteronomy 20:13-14

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"
He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD . Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

2 Kings 2:23-24

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."
Numbers 31:17-18

Hapa JF kuna wasiopikika chungu kimoja, yaani wakichanganywa tu wanatoa a very "Complex Chemical" hata kama reactants ni known chemicals with a known product but once you lebel them with their ID here the product will be unknown.

My take: Mods naomba watu wa aina hii muwape ID mbili-mbili ili wakiingia kwenye lile jukwaa la maangamizi na kufukuru watumie nyingine na huku kwa wote watumie ID nyingine maana, hata kama mada ni open lazima waielekeze kule kwenye kufuru. Yaani hawa siku wakikutana face-to-face patachimbika. LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom