Splash News

[h=2]
text-related-stories.gif
[/h]
fatmain_1361235b.jpg

[h=3]World's fattest ma wants to be 1 ton[/h]

text-top-stories.gif

text-most-read-stories.gif

[h=2]THE fattest woman to ever give birth has gone on a crash diet after doctors told her — "slim down or die".[/h]Super-sized Donna Simpson tips the scales at a whopping 43st — and last month vowed she would keep eating until she hit a massive 72st.
Donna, 42, from New Jersey, US, was aiming to nearly double her size in two years in her bid to become the world's heaviest woman.
But now, after splitting with her fiancé and receiving the chilling warning from doctors, Donna says she is determined to fight the flab.
The mum-of-two says she blames her out of control weight gain on ex Fianchillipe Gouamba, 49, for being a 'feeder' — a fetish where men give women food to make them as big as possible.

[h=4]Fruit[/h]And while Donna still runs a website where men pay to watch her devour grub — they will now only be watching her eat fruit and veg as she tries to shed the pounds.
Donna — who holds the Guinness World Record for the world's fattest mother after giving birth weighing 38st in 2007 — said: "It's fine to gain weight when you have a partner who will help feed you and take care of everything around you.
"But that's between two adult people who make the choice. I realised that I couldn't expect my kids to do that for me."
Donna added the split had opened her eyes to her children's needs.
She said: "I recently split with my fiancé of five years and moved with my two children back to my home town.
"This life changing move made me realise something important. The health and welfare of my family was always my priority and they were well taken care of by my ex.
"Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle."
Donna-Simpson2_spl_1369319a.jpg
Fattest mum ... Donna with ex fiancé Philippe Gouamba and her children Devin and Jacqueline
Splash News

But she added: "That is, unless I meet someone who wants me to be heavier. But I need to lose enough weight so I can do things for myself, like get out of showers."
The decision is a dramatic turnaround for Donna — mum to kids Devin and Jacqueline — who just two years ago insisted she was proud of her weight and said despite being one of the fattest women in the world she had never felt happier.
She claimed after years of dieting she had finally decided to stop torturing herself and eat whatever she wanted.
p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
fp.gif

She added she was engaged to Gouamba, who said he loved the "curves and rolls of fat" Donna sported on her then size 40 body, and although she couldn't walk more than 30ft at a time, she was finally content.
Now, Donna has already shed more than 4st and plans to lose another 12st to get to an initial goal weight of 26st.
Donna's announcement comes just days after 52st plus-size model Susanne Eman vowed to become the world's heaviest woman.
Susanne, 32, from Casa Grande, Arizona, hopes to beat the record held by Carol Yager, of Flint, Michigan, who reportedly weighed a gigantic 86st before she died in 1994, at the age of 34.

sifa za wazungu za kijinga kweli! she thinks its easy to loose weight and gain back everytime 'a man wants'. iddiot!

umaskini ndio unatuma mtu ajitose wala sio mapenzi. utapenda nini hapo kama sio kubeba msalaba

Back
Top Bottom