The most powerful person in this country

He used to be His excellence, The Late Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere, He was powerful in every aspect, He could change all kinds of local Political waves despite of their sizes, and his interests always prevailed. This was true during his time as the president of this country and during the times of his life out of the white house.

I do not want to examine whether his mighty has gone with him or not, but I know since then, the most powerful person in this
country has never been the President or ex president.

I have an idea, but I would prefer to be the hearer first.

My comrade JF members, share the idea with me, who could be the most powerful person in this country,in our current time, TO BE MORE SPECIFIC, WHO HAS THE MIGHTY TO WANT SOMETHING HAPPEN AND YES, IT HAPPEN. IN THIS COUNTRY.

Leaders are not necessarily those who do great things; leaders are those who help their people do great things. The key to your impact as a leader is your own sincerity. Before you can inspire others with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you yourself must believe. On this account we have no leaders but powerful corrupt men running the show.

The most powerful ni one and only ....
-Aliyemuweka JK pale alipo na kumlacontrol kwa remote!
-Akampatia VC ambaye ni kapi na spent firce!.
-Aliyemuweka CDF Mwamunyange, IGP Mwema na Othman pale TISS!.
-Aliyemuweka Sitta kwenye uspika kisha akamng'o na kumuweka Makinda!.
-Aliyemuweka CS, Luhanjo, AG Werema na DPP!.
-Aliyemuweka CAG Utou na CJ Chande!.

and the list goes on!.

He is none other than The King Maker Himself!.

Nyerere alikuwa na bahati kutawala zama za chama kimoja, nani aliyekuwa na ubavu wa kumkosoa? Wengi waliompinga aliwaweka ndani, halafu wasema powerful person! Alikuwa dikteta tu!

UMELONGA SWA MZEE WA SHOKA. mauaji ya sharplavile kule Saouth africa mwaka 1964, ni kuwa wasauth africa walipinga kupigwa marufuku kiingereza kufundishwa mashuleni. mwaka 1967 nyerere alifuta kiingereza mashuleni na hakuna hata mtu mmoja aliyepinga makosa yake hayo. huo ndio umaarufu wa kumsifia?

wenzetu waliona mbali na leo hii kazi zao za nyumbani hazinyang'anywi na wazimbabwe wala wazambia kwa sababu ya kuongea Lugha. sisi tunayemtukuza nyerere mbona hatulalamikia hili la kiingereza kutunyima kazi za kimataifa hapa nyumbani petu? nyerere huwezi kumuita mtu maarufu kwa sababu ya kutawala wajinga.

Katika utawala wake hatukuwa na TV wala kuona habari za kimataifa wala soka la dunia. huu umaruufu unaomtukuza utakusaidia nini kama nyerere hakukupenda kiasi hicho?

Msipoteze muda hapa. The most authoritative person doubtlessly is the Presedent of the country at any time from the given authority. However, the most powerful person may not necessarily be the president. The powerful person/group is that influencial person or group which makes (directly or indirectly) most of the hapennings we see take place. I refer to hapennings which otherwise the president could not implement due to opposing pressure from the public and/or powerful group(s). Agree or not Mwl. Nyerere had both the authority and power without which Arusha Declaration were to fail and Mhe Abud Jumbe would not have resigned. Pengine ueleweke zaidi kwa wengi uullize "Who is the Most Influencial person in Tanzania?

Nyerere alikuwa na bahati kutawala zama za chama kimoja, nani aliyekuwa na ubavu wa kumkosoa? Wengi waliompinga aliwaweka ndani, halafu wasema powerful person! Alikuwa dikteta tu!

In Africa we don't have Leaders but we have Rulers.

The most powerful ni one and only ....
-Aliyemuweka JK pale alipo na kumlacontrol kwa remote!
-Akampatia VC ambaye ni kapi na spent firce!.
-Aliyemuweka CDF Mwamunyange, IGP Mwema na Othman pale TISS!.
-Aliyemuweka Sitta kwenye uspika kisha akamng'o na kumuweka Makinda!.
-Aliyemuweka CS, Luhanjo, AG Werema na DPP!.
-Aliyemuweka CAG Utou na CJ Chande!.

and the list goes on!.

He is none other than The King Maker Himself!.
The one and only Laigwanan EL the Great!

Leaders are not necessarily those who do great things; leaders are those who help their people do great things. The key to your impact as a leader is your own sincerity. Before you can inspire others with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you yourself must believe. On this account we have no leaders but powerful corrupt men running the show.

As far as Tanzanian environment is concerned, this is the correct observation and conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom