The most affordable solar system in Africa

SunnyDaysTZ

Jan 6, 2010
The most affordable solar system in Africa at only TZS 65,000
The system comprises a solar panel,2 led lamps,wiring and a phone charger.Perfect for use during power outages and where electricity is not available.

Free delivery in Dar es salaam.

Contact us today to place your order

Opportunities for agents/sales reps are highly sought,run your own business with little start-up costs,very attractive margins for sales agents.

+255 77 241 3020

the last two times, your price for this same product was 55,000/=.How comes suddenly the price is 65,OOO/= ?

I take it that you mean solar energy system.

Our solar system is made of of the sun, it's planets and the other minions of shenanigans in the region.

Pictures, specs and price would make your advert more inviting to prospective customers.

I take it that you mean solar energy system.

Our solar system is made of of the sun, it's planets and the other minions of shenanigans in the region.
Hiyo energy umeongezea amesema solar system in AFRICA.

Apologies,that was a typo,it was supposed to read solar lighting system in Africa.
Regarding pricing,please note the recommended retail price is 65,000.Sales reps get discounted prices (TZS 55,000) but this comes with MOQ of 5 kits.Apologies for the confusion.

Please find below specs for the product.

Each kit comes with
2W SOLAR PANEL
POWER BOX
PHONE CHARGER (STANDARDISED FOR NOKIA PHONES)
WIRING
2XLED LAMPS.

If you would like to purchase a kit,please contact us on 0772413020 or alternatively visit our agent in Sinza Mori,Ibra Shop (this is along the road that goes to Mlimani City).

I would love to place advert here but I dont know how to upload photos on JF.

TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS HARMFUL.....!
Kwa nini umeipost kwenye viwanja tofauti? naanza kutilia shaka UJUMBE WAKO....!
SORRY FOR THIS....!

What about the storage of charge , I don't see anything in the package.... I also would like to know are the panels mono or polycrystalline?

Hi,

Panels are mono crystalline.Charge stored for 6-8 hours of use for 2 lights.

Please contact us on +255 77 241 3020 and we can schedule a product demonstration for you.

Hivi hayo matangazo unalipia mkuu?, naona kuna thread 3 zinafanya promotion ya kitu kimoja

Naomba uliniletee hapa kwangu maeneo ya ubungo, unaweza kuni-PM tafadhali, lakini ujiandae maswali zaidi maana sijajua vizuri hivyo vifaa ni kweli vinaweza kufanya hiyoo kazi, na hizo lamps zina specs gani? Inawezekana ni lamp ndogo ambazo ni watts chini ya tano.

This is just what the doctor ordered. It's precisely the kind of technology that will improve the quality of life of the downtrodden rural masses.

Sasa mnazo units za kutosha kweli? I can see a demand for millions of units.

Muwe tayari kufanya demonstrative installations huko mikoani. Na vipi, installation Dar ni free au kuna additional charges.

Tangazo kama hili ni sawa kabisa kuliweka hapa JF. Wote tunafaidika, tena sana.

This is just what the doctor ordered. It's precisely the kind of technology that will improve the quality of life of the downtrodden rural masses.

Muwe tayari kufanya demonstrative installations huko mikoani. Na vipi, installation Dar ni free au kuna additional charges.

Mkuu solar kit ya 2 Watt ni kidogo mno. Unahitaji kama 50W kutosheleza mahitaji ya taa za LED peke yake kumurika nyumba ndogo. Hii kit inawafaa wale watoto wa shule kufanya experiment.

¬K

Each kit comes with
2W SOLAR PANEL
POWER BOX
PHONE CHARGER (STANDARDISED FOR NOKIA PHONES)
WIRING
2XLED LAMPS.
Pengine nahitaji kuvaa mawani hapa !! Sasa watt mbili (2W) zinatosha kufanya kazi gani? Sidhani kama hata bulb ya tochi itawaka!!

2w is actually sufficient lighting for reading and doing work in the evening.

i think you need to see the product to appreciate it,its an affordable product for the mass market,for years Africans have been promised development,electricity,lighting,etc but we all know it may well take the next 10,100,1000 years before the family in the village somewhere in the middle of our country get access to modern lighting.Africa needs solutions now,and thats exactly what our product is,its a solution for right now,people cannot wait for the grid to come to their villages,they need solutions to improve their lives now,these solutions must be affordable enough for the people to afford such products.

I challenge you this,when you have time,come and take a look at my product,i guarantee you that its the best alternative to kibataris and candles today,then i challenge you to find a similar product cheaper than the current price and i will match that price.

thank you to everyone for the constructive criticisms and feedback.I trust you will all purchase our solar lighting product for your homes/farms and village dwellings.

Thanks,

Thank you for your comments Augustine

Installation is DIY.You can even have the kit altered to your own specs by having longer wires and attaching additional lamps.

Back
Top Bottom