The Healing Cup: When Faith Meets Needs - A Categorial Indictument of CCM's Policies

Mwanakiji asante sana kwa hii article yako. Nilipoona ni ndefu nikaiwekea kiporo, leo nimeisoma kwa ufasaha na kuielewa. Bip up!

THE CUP OF LOLIONDO: WHEN FAITH MEETS NEEDS!
THE PLIGHT OF A DESPERATE NATION AND A CATEGORICAL INDICTMENT OF THE FAILED HEALTH POLICIES OF THE CORRUPT RULING ELITE(CCM)

attachment.php

By. M. M. Mwanakijiji

It is for this reason what is happening in Loliondo in fact is another categorical indictment of the failed health policies of the ruling party -Chama cha Mapinduzi. The current ruling elite has created and sustains a health system where the very powerful and wealth people can easily get world class health services in Europe and India while the poor majority continue to suffer at the mercy of a struggling health system. The President for example, ministers, members of parliament and other top level government officials have created for themselves a system where the tax payers will foot their health care bills for annual medical checkups and treatments in Europe and India's best hospitals while the poor majority of Tanzania only need such services when are in dire conditions. Such is the plight of these people who come to see Babu to get the cup of Loliondo.

I appreciate that you are good writer,but here i have seen lots of contradictions.Well, the reality is those who go to india and Europe are the first to get the little cut...as the place is so remote unless you are dealing with transport operators or a nearby inhabitant .The rich and the powerful elite where among the first to get the cup.
The other thing is you are probably one of the less informed people that Science laws have proven that cant work in everything and everywhere.Simply they aren`t flawless.Thats why people are busy in space doing experiments that will lead them into perfect laws.And in science there is religion .Its seen when scientist find themselves in a situation that they don't have reason for their findings yet need to give an answer...you will hear them saying ..."some scientist believe that "big bang was the origin of stars.."....so and so is the cause while other don't...".So forget about CCM issues here..until you we prove babu thing is a hoax.Also CCM is locked somewhere they cant get out of that place.They crime cant be brought here as they too are rushing there for many reasons including a cure.

THE CUP OF LOLIONDO: WHEN FAITH MEETS NEEDS!
THE PLIGHT OF A DESPERATE NATION AND A CATEGORICAL INDICTMENT OF THE FAILED HEALTH POLICIES OF THE CORRUPT RULING ELITE(CCM)

attachment.php

By. M. M. Mwanakijiji

I would propose that the poor majority of Tanzania are left with such an attitude as that of the Psalmist when he cries as if in pain and misery of the heart "I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come?" and he confidently answer with an assurance of a person filled with an absolute faith in Providence (not in men) and he says "My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth." Yea indeed! the maker of the Mugaruga plant! This my friends does not make any sense, it defies logic and any known scientific proposition. This faith in something greater than ourselves has a way of sustaining a people in ways that only the afflicted understand.
..my friend your contradictions within the articles and inconsistent is against logic..then how can you judge logic in an illogical way....you use poverty and ignorance..but the riches are there...you attack faith yet ,if you are squeezed somewhere you come to realize that you also live in faith of one way or another..You trust lots of things but none of them you have a guarantee on.That is "..faith..".You have lots of example by your self.

By. M. M. Mwanakijiji
While to others faith is very irrational - In fact it is, to others there is nothing more rational than getting healing from any source of healing available to humanity. Yes even divine healing - whatever that is. It is here then, through the cup of Loliondo where faith of the people meets the needs of the desperate people. As most of us are still contemplating if we too need to make the journey here. May be we are not yet at the threshold of desperation but as history is the witness when we get to the precipice of own mortality we too will see the rationality of going to see Babu!

Only time will be the final arbiter on what is happening here.

So they come, in their hundreds; no in their thousands!

I find it to be so simple reasoning..People who believe in Supernatural Power believe that, when you fail that is where supernatural play a Hero.Medical system is set in such away that they have referral hospitals.Many times they make decision in desperation when the need to shift a patient arises. The issue here is how do these people know the right way and point to access this supernatural power.When the issue is solving the problem,its rational to deploy higher power provided the decision doesn't disturb others territories.And its irrational to decide how others should believe even if its none of your business.
By the way Babu will change the way people think in almost all areas of human understanding.

Back
Top Bottom