The following are signs of fake nice people

slow_learner

Nov 24, 2016
Hello good people!

In this really life I've come to realize some of our community members we must know them and obey their characters.

Here are some of behaviours of fake people in our entire society and life at all;

Insincerity:
Fake nice people may appear polite and friendly, but their tone of voice, body language, or facial expressions may reveal a lack of genuine interest or concern.

Gossiping:
Fake nice people may engage in gossip or speak negatively about others behind their backs, despite putting on a pleasant face in front of them.

Inconsistent behavior:
Fake nice people may behave differently in private than they do in public, or may switch between being friendly and cold depending on who they are with.

Flattery:
Fake nice people may use excessive flattery or compliments to gain favor or manipulate others, rather than expressing genuine admiration or appreciation.

Superficiality:
Fake nice people may focus on superficial or materialistic topics, rather than engaging in deeper or more meaningful conversations.

Lack of empathy:
Fake nice people may be unable or unwilling to empathize with others' feelings or experiences, and may prioritize their own interests over others.

Disregard for boundaries:
Fake nice people may ignore or dismiss others' boundaries, such as by invading personal space or overstepping social norms.

Self-centeredness:
Fake nice people may prioritize their own needs and desires over others', and may become hostile or defensive if they feel their needs are not being met.

Insensitivity:
Fake nice people may make insensitive comments or jokes, or may trivial others' problems or concerns.

Inauthenticity:
Fake nice people may present a false image of themselves, either by exaggerating their accomplishments or interests or by hiding aspects of their true personality or beliefs.

Those views explained above are some of my visioning ability. If you have others please share with us so that we may recognise these fake people.

With thanks!

Hello good people!
In this really life I've come to realize some of our community members we must know them and obey their characters.
Here are some of behaviours of fake people in our entire society and life at all;

Insincerity:
Fake nice people may appear polite and friendly, but their tone of voice, body language, or facial expressions may reveal a lack of genuine interest or concern.

Gossiping:
Fake nice people may engage in gossip or speak negatively about others behind their backs, despite putting on a pleasant face in front of them.

Inconsistent behavior:
Fake nice people may behave differently in private than they do in public, or may switch between being friendly and cold depending on who they are with.

Flattery:
Fake nice people may use excessive flattery or compliments to gain favor or manipulate others, rather than expressing genuine admiration or appreciation.

Superficiality:
Fake nice people may focus on superficial or materialistic topics, rather than engaging in deeper or more meaningful conversations.

Lack of empathy:
Fake nice people may be unable or unwilling to empathize with others' feelings or experiences, and may prioritize their own interests over others.

Disregard for boundaries:
Fake nice people may ignore or dismiss others' boundaries, such as by invading personal space or overstepping social norms.

Self-centeredness:
Fake nice people may prioritize their own needs and desires over others', and may become hostile or defensive if they feel their needs are not being met.

Insensitivity:
Fake nice people may make insensitive comments or jokes, or may trivial others' problems or concerns.

Inauthenticity:
Fake nice people may present a false image of themselves, either by exaggerating their accomplishments or interests or by hiding aspects of their true personality or beliefs.

Those views explained above are some of my visioning ability. If you have others please share with us so that we may recognise these fake people.

With thanks!
i've never met real nice people then, coz everyone myself included got atleast 1 of those qualities you mentioned..its called flaws.. each one of us have them no one is perfect me bredren.

i've nevet met real nice people then, coz everyone myself included got atleast 1 of those qualities you mentioned..its called flaws.. each one of us have them no one is perfect me bredren.
No one is perfect, but what I understand is atleast we should all consider humanity, sympathy and empathy to our fellow human, we should think before we act and ask our selves am I doing the ryt thing to my fellow what if it was me would I be satisfied with those actions? Hope the world will be a better place, ryte now people we are full of hatred and egoism, hypocrisy and low self esteem which leads us to be bad friends or companion

Back
Top Bottom