Tapeli mdhungu/mwarabu!!

reandle

JF-Expert Member
May 6, 2009
Hapa chini ni email kutoka kwa mtu mmoja anaejiita MWEKEZAJI!! Ajabu, with investment capital of up to USD 20,000,000/= bado hajajua wapi kwa ku-invest!!! He's ready for any viable business!!! Of all good abt my country's available viable business opportunities nimemwbia anitumie kwanza USD 5000 nizitumie kufanya research ya kutafuta the most viable opportunity!!

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a
means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in
your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.My preference is a
ny good profit yielding business and I would appreciate
any viable ideas you could come up with.

I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am
proposing to invest the sum of Twenty Million United States Dollars($20,000,000.0USD) for this.I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.For a brief on my personality; my name is Alhaji El Fasi Hassan, a Moroccan based in u.k I am a retired Business man, formally intoprivate Shipping Business . I am 62 years of age, married with a wife and 4 lovely kids.I dropped my Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable income.

I have had so much problems with the u.k Authority just because I am foreigner I believe.
My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my family down to your country.
I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and I will live in. (Mini Estate)Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you incase I am unable to access my emails.

...Subiri atakapoanza kukuambia umtumie kiasi fulani cha pesa ili kumuwezesha akutumie Dola 500!! Jamaa hawachoki tu!! DUH! EBWANAE!

mkuu hapo umepatikana tena ukiweza usijibu e-mail zake manake ole wako akiipata ip address ya pc yako umekwisha. popo ni watu matapeli sana. be careful

Back
Top Bottom