Tanganyika Law Society new Song in Judiciary Tanzania

Jaji Mfawidhi

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2016
On 17-12-2023 will have their extraordinary meeting to discuss their welfare in respect of their member who have been admonished by the judiciary unreasonably.

One point TLS is failing without knowing is that, amongst other reason is that, State Attorneys and public advocates are also members of TLS, they add nothing to the society but have been used politically to make sure TSL agenda are debunked.
They have their own party for state attorneys, but still they interfere with TLS.

When they came for Fatma Karume I never bothered because it was her own business my life was going on smoothly.

When they came for Mpale Mpoki I did not bother too, because his business has nothing to do with my practice I still enjoy fees.

They are to Madeleka, no one cares!

When they came for Mwambukusi it never troubled me after all he is an activist and I'm not interested with his business.

When they came for Mkwikwini it wasn't a big deal too by the way I didn't know even his name🤭🤭
YOU WILL ONLY REALIZE WHEN A MAN IN A LONG BLACK COAT KNOCKS AT YOUR DOOR, YOU ARE THE NEXT VICTIM

On 17-12-2023 will have their extraordinary meeting to discuss their welfare in respect of their member who have been admonished by the judiciary unreasonably.

One point TLS is failing without knowing is that, amongst other reason is that, State Attorneys and public advocates are also members of TLS, they add nothing to the society but have been used politically to make sure TSL agenda are debunked.
They have their own party for state attorneys, but still they interfere with TLS.

When they came for Fatma Karume I never bothered because it was her own business my life was going on smoothly.

When they came for Mpale Mpoki I did not bother too, because his business has nothing to do with my practice I still enjoy fees.

When they came for Mwambukusi it never troubled me after all he is an activist and I'm not interested with his business.

When they came for Mkwikwini it wasn't a big deal too by the way I didn't know even his name
YOU WILL ONLY REALIZE WHEN A MAN IN A LONG BLACK COAT KNOCKS AT YOUR DOOR, YOU ARE THE NEXT VICTIM
For a country that cut it's vloth from being the home of struggle for freedom we cut a sad reality when it comes to individual freedoms, we don't defend them

Banana republic,
I wish some one, could bomb CCM out of state power.
I can vividly foresee, it will take more than political process to get CCM out of power, and to fucking and brutal blunt!, blood will be shed! bongo is under captivity by CCM catel, and establishment, these guys, they will kill, to stay in power, not once, not twice, they proved that to us, from Harace kolimba, Major general Imran kombe, Dr ulimboka, to assassination attempt of Tundu lisu! CCM is like Gestapo, secret police,! Sadly enough, not even Samia can do anything, she is under captivity also, CCM machination, will not allow her to jeopardize their reign on power, she is walking on thin ice, they can even take her out within a blink of eye!
I am sad to say, this, but only violence will get this country back to their original owner, mwananchi!
We need guerrilla like operation!

Is TLS receiving subvention from the government? If yes, I will understand the interferences, if not, I would like to be educated; how could a spoon that doesn’t feed you tells you what to eat and when?
Being a platform of lawyers, you are expected to fight for freedom from the shackles of these idiots still in government offices

When they came for Mkwikwini it wasn't a big deal too by the way I didn't know even his name🤭🤭
Mkutano umeahirishwa na kusimamishwa na mahakama saa 12 jioni . huyu dogo UVCCM mwanza amelipiwa Ndege first Class, kaandaliwa application

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 00.21.26.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 00.21.27 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 00.21.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 00.21.28.jpeg

Banana republic,
I can vividly foresee, it will take more than political process to get CCM out of power, and to fucking and brutal blunt!, blood will be shed! bongo is under captivity by CCM catel, and establishment, these guys, they will kill, to stay in power, not once, not twice, they proved that to us, from Harace kolimba, Major general Imran kombe, Dr ulimboka, to assassination attempt of Tundu lisu! CCM is like Gestapo, secret police,! Sadly enough, not even Samia can do anything, she is under captivity also, mcc machination, will not allow her to jeopardize their reign on power, she is walking on thin ice, they can even take her out within a blink of eye!
I am sad to say, this, but only violence will get this country back to their original owner, mwananchi!
Bila kufanya hujuma kwa ccm kama RENAMO ilivyoihujumu FRELIMO Msumbiji kupitia ulipuaji wa ofisi zote za mcc na majengo yao yote pia viongozi wao hapata kaa patokee mageuzi halali.

Njia thabiti ni GUERILLA WAR kuwaua viongozi wote wa mlengo wa mcc wataomba poo na kukubali matakwa ya walio wengi kama vile katiba mpya,sheria mpya,dini mpya,nk

ALUTA CONTINUA!!

Banana republic,
I can vividly foresee, it will take more than political process to get CCM out of power, and to fucking and brutal blunt!, blood will be shed! bongo is under captivity by CCM catel, and establishment, these guys, they will kill, to stay in power, not once, not twice, they proved that to us, from Harace kolimba, Major general Imran kombe, Dr ulimboka, to assassination attempt of Tundu lisu! CCM is like Gestapo, secret police,! Sadly enough, not even Samia can do anything, she is under captivity also, CCM machination, will not allow her to jeopardize their reign on power, she is walking on thin ice, they can even take her out within a blink of eye!
Niko tayari mzee kwa operation hii kwa ushenzi niliofanyiwa na viongozi wa nchi hii.

Sina chama wala siabudu dhehebu lolote la kuja kwani haya madhebu ndiyo chanzo cha ujinga kwani wanahubiriwa ujinga na utii kwa serikali mbovu.

Makanisa yooooote ni kulipua kwani ndiyo vichaka vya wajinga wanaokaliwa na mcc kupitia wachingaji,masheikh,maaskofu,nk.

Huo ndiyo utakuwa mwanzo.wa ukombozi wa WATZ,bila hivyo ni bure!!