South Sudan 'agrees to $8bn deal' with China

Bantugbro,

Mkuu unapoint japo huyu Nairoberry haoni unachouuliza.

What I believe will happen ni kwamba hii construction itakua mara mbili. Lazima kutatengezwa bomba
kutoka huko Heglig hadi Juba afu pia kutakua na hio ya Juba hadi Lamu.

Geza Ulole, has raised an interesting point about the chinese trying to be hash hash with this construction thing.
I have no idea why. Kisha pia tukumbuke kua Mchina anataka afaidi kotekote na hii dili ya mafuta na kuuza
silaha.

Kazi ipo!

Mbona kazi ipo..
Haya tusubiri tuone wataanza lini huo ujenzi mana mshiko washapewa...Afu hii ishu ni zaidi ya ile ya Nundu wetu maana watoa hela ni haohao, watathmini mradi ni haohao, wajenzi ni haohao, wauza silaha ni haohao, na wachota wese ni haohao...:yo:

Bantugbro,

Mkuu unapoint japo huyu Nairoberry haoni unachouuliza.

What I believe will happen ni kwamba hii construction itakua mara mbili. Lazima kutatengezwa bomba
kutoka huko Heglig hadi Juba afu pia kutakua na hio ya Juba hadi Lamu.

Geza Ulole, has raised an interesting point about the chinese trying to be hash hash with this construction thing.
I have no idea why. Kisha pia tukumbuke kua Mchina anataka afaidi kotekote na hii dili ya mafuta na kuuza
silaha.

Kazi ipo!

i win't be suprized if LAPSSET will die out quietly, US$ 8 bio. slap on Kiir's face while LAPSSET has not managed to raise even US$ 2 bio. with all the publicity today is Toyota committed tomorrow Kibaki invites Chinese and day after tomorrow British conglomerate and so on!

let me educate all of you especialy geza and bantu who are somewhat challenged. lapsset does not involve chinese. main player is japan,europe and some mid east countries. japan is so happy to have some hold on some big oil venture and want to counter china. kenya is very advanced in global ecopolitical manouvering. we have used china and dumped her now going to another suiter. tz can learn alot from its big brother mighty kenya

watanzania na gossip NumberMoja!!! Lapsett will kick, After the north annihilating close to 300 ss soldiers (modest figure, its much higher), no way will Kiir cooperate with sudan. This are sworn enemies....LAPSSET is the only saviour to SS. The port is already undertaking some devt activity. The 8 billion$ grant/loan will not put SS on the negotiating table with the north. Mayb SS got afew arsenals from China in return for a promised lions share of its oil resources but Sudan...never ever!! Good job Nairroberry.

let me educate all of you especialy geza and bantu who are somewhat challenged. lapsset does not involve chinese. main player is japan,europe and some mid east countries. japan is so happy to have some hold on some big oil venture and want to counter china. kenya is very advanced in global ecopolitical manouvering. we have used china and dumped her now going to another suiter. tz can learn alot from its big brother mighty kenya

Kazi kweli kweli...tujifunze nini tena? Kuvaa mashati ya Man United?

ndio na kwani uoni hilo shati limedhaminiwa na turkana oil yaani yale mafuta yaliogunduliwa huko turkana,jemeni fungua macho na akili,get the point?duh!

Njaa zitawaua nyinyi ndo maana mnahaha kushoto na kulia na kufikiria mtatawala EAST AFRICA. Rwanda wanaweza, I bet you...but not you guys...ego yenu inafanya tuwaogope.Badala ya kupiga kimya kimya kelele kila siku, hamuoni haya!!!

Njaa zitawaua nyinyi ndo maana mnahaha kushoto na kulia na kufikiria mtatawala EAST AFRICA. Rwanda wanaweza, I bet you...but not you guys...ego yenu inafanya tuwaogope.Badala ya kupiga kimya kimya kelele kila siku, hamuoni haya!!!

kenya inaitawala east africa tayari the truth is bitter everyone in the world knows that, fungua macho kaka wacha hasira. kenya is here to stay and forever will lead the region with the discovery of oil you can make that lead eternal. through kenyas children,south sudan,rwanda and burundi kenya will impose its mighty power and already kenya has banned tz from constructing the serengeti highway till it says so.jemeni tupendane wakenya na wabongo sisi ni ndugu baba mmoja mama tofauti tueshimu kenya kwani ndo kaka mkubwa kwa familia yetu

at times its not our choice to be good in almost everything, Kenya was blessed with one thing, geopraphic position. As such, it is the nerve center of East Africa trade routes n as such the little we do is felt regionally. Rem when the Kenyan shilling fell/slumped, did u notice what happened to East African currencies even Tz? When the big brother catches a cold so do the siblings. Uganda is still grappling with its currency. Some of the things u say have no backing, if Kenyan investors see an opportunity theyl drive to quench that desire. Its simple....we dont fight to sit comfortable. Likewise ad love to see a regional Tanzania, let your presence be felt all over. About JUBA n missing link, it doesnt take a genious to sort that out. An extension will always be made, i bet they have some form of pipeline all the same connecting selected cities in SS and Juba should be a priority for such....

Kenya is very advanced in global ecopolitical manouvering. we have used china and dumped her now going to another suiter.

Aloo wewe mtu, this is more like it. The real picture as depicted by Gado.

36570_365711010138468_104471662929072_999964_2119175380_n.jpg

Rem when the Kenyan shilling fell/slumped, did u notice what happened to East African currencies even Tz? When the big brother catches a cold so do the siblings.

Hahahaha...here you go again tryna twist the real picture.

...The collapse of East African currencies is not determined by the KE shilling wewe morio. The dice
starts to role when the US dollar and the Euro start rolling...thats where the so called cold starts!!!
Wewe unataka kutuambia ni hio shillingi ya Kibaki na mtoto wake Uhuru Kenyatta. Toa hio lete nyengine aisee...:wave:

Nimeipenda gea ya kuhamia kwenye Kiswahili. Pengine mtapunguza hoja za kupimana viingereza hapa, ili muweze kujadili maendeleo.

Hawa jamaa zetu wa South ndio wako vulnerable zaidi, sasa hebu nielimishe hayo mafuta yanachimbwa kule Kaskazini kabisa na bomba wanalotaka kujenga linaanzia Juba kuelekea Lamu, je hapo katikati mafuta yatasafirishwaje?

sud_oil.gif

Hahahaha...here you go again tryna twist the real picture.

...The collapse of East African currencies is not determined by the KE shilling wewe morio. The dice
starts to role when the US dollar and the Euro start rolling...thats where the so called starts!!!
Wewe unataka kutuambia ni hio shillingi ya Kibaki na mtoto wake Uhuru Kenyatta. Toa hio lete nyengine aisee...:wave:

ABT
Hawa jamaa wa kenya ego inawasumbua sana. Ningekuwa sijawahi kuwa nao karibu ningewaogopa.Hawana lolote, ni kelele tu na kujaribu kutishia mtu mzima kwa nyau.

kenya inaitawala east africa tayari the truth is bitter everyone in the world knows that, fungua macho kaka wacha hasira. kenya is here to stay and forever will lead the region with the discovery of oil you can make that lead eternal. through kenyas children,south sudan,rwanda and burundi kenya will impose its mighty power and already kenya has banned tz from constructing the serengeti highway till it says so.jemeni tupendane wakenya na wabongo sisi ni ndugu baba mmoja mama tofauti tueshimu kenya kwani ndo kaka mkubwa kwa familia yetu

Labda mnaitawala Somalia. Hakuna nchi nyingine mtakayotia mguu mkabaki salama. Time will prove me right or wrong but you guys have ran out of ideas....

at times its not our choice to be good in almost everything, Kenya was blessed with one thing, geopraphic position. As such, it is the nerve center of East Africa trade routes n as such the little we do is felt regionally. Rem when the Kenyan shilling fell/slumped, did u notice what happened to East African currencies even Tz? When the big brother catches a cold so do the siblings. Uganda is still grappling with its currency. Some of the things u say have no backing, if Kenyan investors see an opportunity theyl drive to quench that desire. Its simple....we dont fight to sit comfortable. Likewise ad love to see a regional Tanzania, let your presence be felt all over. About JUBA n missing link, it doesnt take a genious to sort that out. An extension will always be made, i bet they have some form of pipeline all the same connecting selected cities in SS and Juba should be a priority for such....

Tukiwafuata nyinyi kama mnavyotaka we will lose our sovereight. We know that very well. Hizi shule mkawafundishe wasomalia labda bado hawawajui vizuri.

Labda mnaitawala Somalia. Hakuna nchi nyingine mtakayotia mguu mkabaki salama. Time will prove me right or wrong but you guys have ran out of ideas....

i dont get your point are you suggesting that you want kenya to invade tz??

Kazi kweli kweli...tujifunze nini tena? Kuvaa mashati ya Man United?

Jamaa anataka tujifunze kuwa manyang'au kama wao. Tangazo la kugunduliwa mafuta huko Turkana ni changa la macho. Hiyo ni janja ya kuiba mafuta ya sudan kusini pindi watakapoanza kupitishia mafuta yao Lamu.

ABT
Hawa jamaa wa kenya ego inawasumbua sana. Ningekuwa sijawahi kuwa nao karibu ningewaogopa.Hawana lolote, ni kelele tu na kujaribu kutishia mtu mzima kwa nyau.

Baadhi yao nimesoma nao majigambo tu hawana lolote, labda niwachekeshe kidogo: Kuna siku tuliwahi kukaribishwa mahali, wenyeji wetu walihanza kutudadisi kwa kusema nasikia Wafrica mnaweza kuzungumza lugha zaidi ya moja yaani: lugha ya kienyeji, lugha ya Taifa nk - nakahulizwa mimi, eh lugha yenu ya Taifa ni hipi nikajibu "KISWAHILI" mwenyeji wetu alionekana kufurahishwa na jibu langu, ikafika zamu ya Mzambia yeye alisema kusema kweli sisi huwa tunazungumza zaidi Kinyanja tukiwa Lusaka na Kibemba nje ya mji mkuu na kwa bahati nzuri wote tunazijua lugha hizo, isipokuwa mashuleni na makazini tunatumia kingereza kama official language. Sasa ikaja zamu ya Mkenya yeye akamweleza mwenyeji wetu kwa mbwembwe kwamba national language yao ni kingereza! Mwenyeji wetu alicheka sana akamwambia taifa lenu halina lugha walao ya kienyeji mkakifanya a national language, jamaa niliona alishtuka kidogo na kusema "oh sorry, pia na sisi tunazungumza kiswahili". Ninacho taka kueleza humu ni kwamba wakati mwingine hawa wenzetu wanakuwa na majivuno yasiyo na tija - nadhani yeye alifikili akisema national language yao ni kingereza basi mwenyeji wetu atawaona wame endelea sana na si kinyume chake.

Back
Top Bottom