Some truth is coming out, but is it the whole truth? Given this truth, I believe it's time to cool down, pause the fighting and reflect

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

SOME TRUTH IS TRICKLELING OUT AT LAST,BUT IS IT THE WHOLE

TRUTH.GIVEN THIS TRUTH, I BELIEVE IT'S TIME TO COOL DOWN,PAUSE THE FIGHTING AND REFLECT.

20 NOVEMBER 2023

A story has come out today indicating that very many of the people killed in the attacks (in Israel) on October 7 -- were killed by MISTAKE. In fairness to both Israel and to Hamas, this MUST be reported.

Statements of Israeli pilots emerged: Around 7.30, Israeli Apache helicopters began to intervene. The pilots were confused. They couldn't make sense of what was happening and couldn't distinguish between civilians or Hamas. They opened fire on anything that moved. Hundreds of Israeli civilians were killed.

The army was on holiday due to Simchat Torah (Torah Festival). Of Israel's 2 Apache squadrons, the 190th Squadron was off. There were two teams in the 113th Fleet on duty. They acted in shock and intervened unconsciously. Everything that moved became a target.
(Video 1-2)

Israeli Apache helicopters hit every moving vehicle. In these vehicles . . . were there only Hamas members, or just fleeing civilians? Or were they the civilians captured/kidnapped by Hamas along with Hamas members?
At other scenes of death that day, it has now become clear the Israeli army killed hundreds of Jewish civilians.
Only a tank, an Apache helicopter or a fighter plane can make a vehicle destroyed like many of those found.
Hamas does not have any tanks, cannons, missiles, planes, or helicopters that could turn a vehicle into the condition many were found. (Video 3)

Israeli hostage Yasmin Porat spoke to Israel State Radio:
Q: Did terrorists shoot them?
A: No! They were killed by blind fire opened by our soldiers.
Q: So our soldiers killed them?
A: There's no doubt about it
(Video 4)

I am endeavoring to obtain the four videos . . . . check back.

HAL TURNER REMARKS
One need not have my background of years working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force to know that in the midst of a firefight, or an ongoing terrorist attack, confusion and fear reign supreme.

I do not fault the Israeli helicopter or fighter jet pilots AT ALL for the mistakes that were made. Like you and me; they had to have been engulfed in emotion, fear, maybe anger. Their citizens were being attacked and killed; THEY had to take action.

Alas, after the fact, when all is quiet and safe, we now see that horrible things took place that were clearly NOT intended.

There is no doubt in my mind -- at all -- that NONE of those Israeli troops wanted to fire upon their own people!
I suspect they are now gut-wrenched that they may have killed their own.

And to be very clear, we are not talking "just a few" Israelis; we're talking HUNDREDS killed . . . . by mistake . . . . in the heat, confusion, fear, and anger, of an ongoing terrorist attack. Killed by their own troops. A tragedy like no other.

Would different training have changed the outcome? To my thinking, Doubtful.
Would different Rules of Engagement have changed the outcome? There's no way to tell.
Let me say, clearly and unequivocally, ALL THIS . . . . is the fault of Hamas.

THEY set in-motion the events of that day.

And while one can accurately and truthfully say, they were attacking "occupiers" - whose brutality "started it" -- there is no way for Hamas to weasel-out of the events of that day.

For the rest of us, especially the Israeli government, it may be best to use these new-found facts as a reason to pause the ongoing slaughter.

Yes, the attacks of October 7 were wrong, and horrifying. But like it or not - the retaliation for those attacks - has been exponentially worse. Not "self-defense." Revenge.

It is long past time for the carnage to halt. Otherwise, it is just state-sponsored revenge/murder.

TRUTH.GIVEN THIS TRUTH, I BELIEVE IT'S TIME TO COOL DOWN,PAUSE THE FIGHTING AND REFLECT.

20 NOVEMBER 2023

A story has come out today indicating that very many of the people killed in the attacks (in Israel) on October 7 -- were killed by MISTAKE. In fairness to both Israel and to Hamas, this MUST be reported.

Statements of Israeli pilots emerged: Around 7.30, Israeli Apache helicopters began to intervene. The pilots were confused. They couldn't make sense of what was happening and couldn't distinguish between civilians or Hamas. They opened fire on anything that moved. Hundreds of Israeli civilians were killed.

The army was on holiday due to Simchat Torah (Torah Festival). Of Israel's 2 Apache squadrons, the 190th Squadron was off. There were two teams in the 113th Fleet on duty. They acted in shock and intervened unconsciously. Everything that moved became a target.
(Video 1-2)

Israeli Apache helicopters hit every moving vehicle. In these vehicles . . . were there only Hamas members, or just fleeing civilians? Or were they the civilians captured/kidnapped by Hamas along with Hamas members?
At other scenes of death that day, it has now become clear the Israeli army killed hundreds of Jewish civilians.
Only a tank, an Apache helicopter or a fighter plane can make a vehicle destroyed like many of those found.
Hamas does not have any tanks, cannons, missiles, planes, or helicopters that could turn a vehicle into the condition many were found. (Video 3)

(Video 4)

HAL TURNER REMARKS
One need not have my background of years working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force to know that in the midst of a firefight, or an ongoing terrorist attack, confusion and fear reign supreme.

I do not fault the Israeli helicopter or fighter jet pilots AT ALL for the mistakes that were made. Like you and me; they had to have been engulfed in emotion, fear, maybe anger. Their citizens were being attacked and killed; THEY had to take action.

Alas, after the fact, when all is quiet and safe, we now see that horrible things took place that were clearly NOT intended.

There is no doubt in my mind -- at all -- that NONE of those Israeli troops wanted to fire upon their own people!

And to be very clear, we are not talking "just a few" Israelis; we're talking HUNDREDS killed . . . . by mistake . . . . in the heat, confusion, fear, and anger, of an ongoing terrorist attack. Killed by their own troops. A tragedy like no other.

Would different Rules of Engagement have changed the outcome? There's no way to tell.

And while one can accurately and truthfully say, they were attacking "occupiers" - whose brutality "started it" -- there is no way for Hamas to weasel-out of the events of that day.

For the rest of us, especially the Israeli government, it may be best to use these new-found facts as a reason to pause the ongoing slaughter.

Yes, the attacks of October 7 were wrong, and horrifying. But like it or not - the retaliation for those attacks - has been exponentially worse. Not "self-defense." Revenge.

It is long past time for the carnage to halt. Otherwise, it is just state-sponsored revenge/murder.
Mchawi lugha

Bibi akichomoka kwenye hili nitaamin kwel mganga wake mkali

20 NOVEMBER 2023

(Video 1-2)

(Video 4)

HAL TURNER REMARKS

Kuna kitu cha kujifunza kabla ya kufanya maamuzi ya haraka kaa tulia tafakari then maamuzi yako yatakuwa sahihi.anyway kama ishatokea ni funzo huwezi tena kuzoa maji yaliyomwagika wakae hao waliotekwa pande zote waachiane maisha yaendelee sidhani kama jamaa walioanzisha watarudia itachukua muda kujipanga yote kwa yote iwapo watoto uliowazaa kama hawaelewani wewe kama mzazi unachukuwa jukumu gani vivyo hivyo the same kwa Muumba tuzidi tu kuomba Mungu aingilie kati na amani ya kudumu ipatikane...

Kuna kitu cha kujifunza kabla ya kufanya maamuzi ya haraka kaa tulia tafakari then maamuzi yako yatakuwa sahihi.anyway kama ishatokea ni funzo huwezi tena kuzoa maji yaliyomwagika wakae hao waliotekwa pande zote waachiane maisha yaendelee sidhani kama jamaa walioanzisha watarudia itachukua muda kujipanga yote kwa yote iwapo watoto uliowazaa kama hawaelewani wewe kama mzazi unachukuwa jukumu gani vivyo hivyo the same kwa Muumba tuzidi tu kuomba Mungu aingilie kati na amani ya kudumu ipatikane...
Nakuelewa mkuu,ila najiuliza how did it happen.Ni kweli it was a mistake,au a false flag mambo yamebumburuka tu.Tatizo ni kwamba serikali ya Israel na MOSSAD yao ni majahili mno,hawa ndio Khazarian Mafia wenyewe,human life kwao si kitu kabisa.The end justifies the means, kama wenyewe wanavyo sema.Sacrificing human lives for a cause wao sio issue sana.

Unajua mkuu, the people we are dealing with,ni watu waovu to the extreme.Cheki clip ifuatayo ujionee.Nimesema maisha kwao si kitu kabisa,na clip ifuatayo hilo liko wazi kabisa.

Attachments

• VID-20231122-WA0000.mp4
    3.1 MB
Back
Top Bottom