Sikia hii...

Ibrahimovic

Mar 23, 2011
The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.

Happy moms day and be thankful to ur mom that u are breathing!

The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child PRESERVED IN HER OWN WOMB what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.

+ Red text

The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.

I would rather you would have told us Happy Mothers day without insulting us.... Its not fair for we are the reason you exist....

I would rather you would have told us Happy Mothers day without insulting us.... Its not fair for we are the reason you exist....

I have not insulted you.. I appriceate all moms, yeah true moms! Yes, i agree that u r the reason for my existance.. But how many children have been killed by their moms before birth? Do those women have the right to be called moms? What if my mom or ur mom would killed me or you as well? That's why i said that the peace of the world begins with you moms and i added that be thankful to ur mom that u r alive!!