SIHA and Kinondoni are Symptoms Narcissism in CCM

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
SIHA AND KINONDONI ARE SYMPTOMS OF NARCISSISM IN CCM

This Sounds absurd!!
How is it permitted in our laws for a person to resign from an elective position on his own will and still run for the same position?

This is only possible in Tanzania!!

What is the meaning of this to the ruling party?and what is the meaning of this to the opposition?

Here is what I would advise the people in SIHA and KINONDONI no need to attend the campaign rallies for CCM candidates,they are traitors who do not care about the cost of time and money.

Again I will tell them not turn up to vote unless they are all voting for the opposition.The should go to poll if they are voting for the opposition but if they are not voting for the opposition then there is no need for them to go to vote.

By the WAY I think we have alot of Narcists in CCM from the top bottom and they are proudly showcasing their hypocrisy in the elections in SIHA and Kinondoni

I think we as Tanzanians can not let this continue or else we may end up losing all our rights and freedom

I remain to be corrected

PBK

ubongokid: You are completely right. I have come to notice that CCM views Tanzanians as mindless people whom you can manipulate them as you wish or rather as you want. CCM views Tanzanians as people whose dignity and understanding are equal to zero. How comes an individual elected as MP for billions of shillings for the tenure of 5 years resigns in between the tenure and still contests for the same post to incur another huge amount of money! Worst enough Tanzanians are celebrating and are joining him hand in the campaign.

Last time they voted for opposition see what happened, so for me it is better to vote for ccm inorder to save our tax because if we vote for opposition we will vote again next year ...what for??. VOTE FOR CCM

Last time they voted for opposition see what happened, so for me it is better to vote for ccm inorder to save our tax because if we vote for opposition we will vote again next year ...what for??. VOTE FOR CCM

Tunatakiwa tuwafundishe kwamba watanzania tuna akili sana.Kwa kumpigia kura Mpinzani.Kinondoni na SIHA twende na CHADEMA

If wishes were horses beggars would ride them,the only punishment we can deliver to the so called ccm is punish them for the second time,wanaendelea kuwafundisha watoto wetu kwamba rushwa ni halali kwao

Back
Top Bottom