Siasa za makundi na mbio za urais 2015

howard

Feb 21, 2011
Nimetafakari sana baada ya kuona barua ya mzee Butiku (Soma Unawezakuendelea bonyeza HAPA) na kujiuliza yafuatayo. Katika mbio za urais ya mwaka 2005 kundila wanamtandao liundwa na vinara 6 ingawa kundi hili lilikuwa kubwa kimkakati.Vinara hawa ni JK, ambaye sasa ni Rais, Rostam, Lowasa (EL), Samwel Sita (SS),Membe (BM) and Chenge (EC).

Najiulizamaandalizi yao na muungano wao ulikuwa una lengo gani? Je, kama taarifa zakiusalama zinaonyesha kuwa uchaguzi ndani wa CCM wa mwaka 2005 ulighubikwa narushwa na wana mtandao wakionyeshewa vidole kimsingi. Je akina EL, SS na BMhawafaumu wapi pesa za kampeni kwa kundi lao zilikotoka? Na kama zilipatika kwamchezo mchafu, je inawezekanaje wakajitenga na uchafu na maovuwalioyoisababishia taifa kwa sasa?

Kitu gani kimemtenganisha JK na EL? Nakwanini BM, SS na EL wametengana kuelekea 2015?
Is there any clear demarcation which can separate EL, BM and SSfrom grand corruption? Why did they ruin and allow violations of nationalethics and interests in 2005 as pro-presidential contenders? Do they have moralauthority to be our custodians of our national resources in future?

Why do they come, divide and identify themselves to the commonTanzanians as different persons? Fortunately, all three have been part of thecurrent regime; do they assist the incumbent to achieve what they all agreed in2005? Were they united against common enemy? Did they know what it takes todream Tanzania?
I bet they don't.

Tanzanians, Let us be wiser to look foralternatives as EL, BM and SS are all the same! They all don't know whyTanzanians are poor? They will never answer this question preciously ratherthan being divisive vices!
I have so many questions to ask fellow Tanzanians and the three,why them and where do they get moral authority to think that they are the bestleaders for this country from 2015?

My take:Kati ya hawa hakuna presidential material kwa sababu wotesi-wasafi, wapenda makundi na ikitokea mmoja amepata watatupotezea muda kuhujumianana kulipizana visasi wakituacha hatuna muelekeo. Mungu ibariki Tanzania!

Tanzania is bleeding because of these very selfish people. It is very unfortunate that Tanzanians have elected a person like Kikwete who finds it very difficult to say anything against corruption. This clearly shows that he is a corrupt person. He is not standing on a morally higher ground than most of the corrupt people in the nation. He knows that if he dares say anything against corrupt people in Tanzania he will also be exposed.

Tanzanians need to fight back. It is not an easy war but with determination they can win. I was a member of TANU for only one year in 1976 after it was forced on me while in National Service. After that I threw away the card. I did not like most of Nyerere's policies although I admired the person's sincerity, conviction, eloquency and intelligence. He led a party which was full of demagogues who thought they knew everything and anyone wo had a different idea was a traitor. Chama Kilishika Hatamu.

Currently I am considering buying a card of Chadema. They look more promising in government and opposition. I wish they could win the next elections at presidential level.

Back
Top Bottom