Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Seeking for job: civil works supervisor (construction site)

Discussion in 'Nafasi za Kazi na Tenda' started by survivor03, Jan 18, 2012.

1. survivor03

survivor03 JF-Expert Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Seeking for the job of civil works supervisor in construction site (project).
    I have 5 years of experiance. The companies which i have been working: (1) T.S.S.Q LTD= deals with producing of construction material at kunduchi and transportation. post supervisor: 4 years

(2)ARECO LTD= Construction company. (a) Supervised the MACHINGA COMPLEX which was built by same company : 4 years.
    (b) supervised the EAST AFRICAN COMUNITY- HQ (ARUSHA).1 year.
    I can work at anyplace (city). Thanks! For more conversation please contact me mohdnass3@gmail.com , 0715388666.

2. survivor03

survivor03 JF-Expert Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Seeking for the job of civil works supervisor in construction site (project).
    I have 5 years of experiance. The companies which i have been working: (1) T.S.S.Q LTD= deals with producing of construction material at kunduchi and transportation. post supervisor: 4 years

(2)ARECO LTD= Construction company. (a) Supervised the MACHINGA COMPLEX which was built by same company : 4 years.
    (b) supervised the EAST AFRICAN COMUNITY- HQ (ARUSHA).1 year.
    I can work at anyplace (city). Thanks! For more conversation please contact me mohdnass3@gmail.com , 0715388666.