Elections 2010 Saluting a new Commander in Chief: A Military's Constitutional Duty

CDF; IGP et al . Do they visit here? They must know that it is the first time that the country is undergoinng a great change, never seen before .They have to act responsibly.

The great change indeed that staterd in the parliament/ national assembly!

I recently heard Jk saying our military is advanced as it used powerpoint to show how they were planning to attack one of the islands of Comoros. I could not believe the words were his and spoken by him!

Power point indeed. Watu wa NASA wanaweza kucheka mpaka wafe.

Thanx very much Mwanakijiji. However, you just forgot to mention the massacre of cane cutters in Kilombero in the early 1970s as one of our post independence historical incidents of quelling political and civil disturbances by the Government. A special request: If you could transalate it in Kiswahili for others to understand where we are likely heading to come November 1, 2010.

You have once again stood above the rest to champion the Tanzania that we all crave for, the Tanzania whose army is for the people.

I advise you write this same article in Kiswahili so that a lot more people can read it. I am sure we have enough patriots in the media who will dare to print this in their newspapers. MwanaHalisi, Rai Mwema, Tanzania Daima, Mwananchi, to mention just a few will definitely find space in their newspapers to carry your POWERFUL article to the mass to read. There a lot of soldiers in our armies who read these newspapers and will be enlightened.

Big up yourself Mwanakijiji,indeed you are a true Tanzanian,I love the article,its very important and informative it encourages all Tanzanians to believe in changes,its very important for all us to prepare ourselfs psychologically, this includes the general public,institutions,families and individuals. After 31st Oct 2010 for example with new administration what should be our expectations from administration,military,media,and the national leaders..
This can be translated into the reality that even the opposition leaders may be they should be adressing the situation after their victory

Thanks M. M.

It is a powerful article to be distributed to all. Kindly, prepare a swahili version.

Mmh.. ila mdogo wetu Yona Fares nasikia kaanza kuisambaza kama mtunzi mweh! Well na isambae labda sijui hajaelewa maana ya kugrant certain rights.. nimeona kaulizwa na mtu fulani kasema yeye katunga halafu kanitumia.. LMAO..

Nimekuwa kijijini kwangu kwa siku nne zilizopita na sikuona dalili zozote zinazoashiria mabadiliko haya tunayoyatarajia kwa hamu na hamasa kubwa hivi. CCM na JK wake watashinda ingawa sio kwa 80% kama 2005. Tuanze tu kujipanga upya kwa ajili ya 2015 ambako hata CCM hadi muda huu hawajui mgombea wao atakuwa nani.
Wakati huo wateule hawa wa JK akina Lt Gen Shimbo, Othman wa TISS, IGP Mwema,.... watakuwa wanaondoka.

Back
Top Bottom