Romney's Lying Machine

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
I've been struck by the baldness of Romney's repetitive lies about Obama -- that Obama ended the work requirement under welfare, for example, or that Obama's Affordable Care Act cuts $716 billion from Medicare benefits.

The mainstream media along with a half-dozen independent fact-checking organizations and sites have called Romney on these whoppers, but to no avail. He keeps making these assertions.

Every campaign is guilty of exaggerations, embellishments, distortions, and half-truths. But this is another thing altogether. I've been directly involved in seven presidential campaigns, and I don't recall a presidential candidate lying with such audacity, over and over again. Why does he do it, and how can he get away with it?

Source and more: Robert Reich: Romney's Lying Machine

In the election of 1928, the Republican Party of Herbert Hoover promised voters "a chicken in every pot and a car in every backyard." (We all know how that turned out.) Now, Mitt Romney is pledging that "If I'm President" every college graduate will be guaranteed a job, Iran will have no nuclear weapons and the United States will dominate the 21st century. And when Romney isn't making fantastic promises about what he'll do when he gets to the White House, he's slandering the current occupant, Barack Obama.

Mitt Romney's Big Promises - and Bigger Lies | Crooks and Liars

Na ndiyo maana Mitt R ameshaanza kuporomoka kwenye polls!!! Waamerika hawadanganywi toto kama sisi Watanzania. They weigh out!!

Its all allowed in politics. This will be the dirtiest campaign in American history. wait for Romney to bring out his sketch pad

obama has told the american,the government can not solves all the problems,and it can not even try to do so,and he dont want to lie on that.

In the election of 1928, the Republican Party of Herbert Hoover promised voters "a chicken in every pot and a car in every backyard." (We all know how that turned out.) Now, Mitt Romney is pledging that "If I'm President" every college graduate will be guaranteed a job, Iran will have no nuclear weapons and the United States will dominate the 21st century. And when Romney isn't making fantastic promises about what he'll do when he gets to the White House, he's slandering the current occupant, Barack Obama.

Mitt Romney's Big Promises - and Bigger Lies | Crooks and Liars

Mr. 'Meat Rotten'' ooh no Mr Mitt Romney 'He'll have no one to blame except his stinking lies when he falls on the nose.

Na ndiyo maana Mitt R ameshaanza kuporomoka kwenye polls!!! Waamerika hawadanganywi toto kama sisi Watanzania. They weigh out!!

Polls za watu 800-1000 unaziamini? Tena ambazo wanawa oversample Democraps?

Halafu jana waandishi wa habari wamekamatwa wakipanga maswali ya kimtego ya kumuuliza Romney.

The whole lamestream media is in the tank for that manchild. Shameful.

Kama George W aliweza kumshinda John Kerry, basi sitashangaa kama Romney akimshinda Obama. Hawa watu hawatabiriki, Kerry ni smart lakini ki-GW kilimpiga chini, nilijifunza kitu hapo!.

Kama George W aliweza kumshinda John Kerry, basi sitashangaa kama Romney akimshinda Obama. Hawa watu hawatabiriki, Kerry ni smart lakini ki-GW kilimpiga chini, nilijifunza kitu hapo!.

Umemsahau Al Gore ambaye hata hakuhitaji kushinda Florida ili awe rais. Angeshinda kwao Tennessee ingetosha kabisa.

Na 'supposedly' wote Al Gore na John Kerry walikuwa smarter than Bush but he smoked both of them.

Umemsahau Al Gore ambaye hata hakuhitaji kushinda Florida ili awe rais. Angeshinda kwao Tennessee ingetosha kabisa.

Na 'supposedly' wote Al Gore na John Kerry walikuwa smarter than Bush but he smoked both of them.
Al Gore nae bana, eti wewe mpaka kwenu hawakupendi, ila hawa watu hawatabiriki. Wanapenda wale watu wa ajabu ajabu, yaani wale waongo, wababe, na mbumbumbu!.

Back
Top Bottom