Remy vs Nicki Minaj. Daaamn Ma!

Truth be told, Remy Ma's Shether is a better diss record than Nas' Ether. Top notch reasoning right there. Nas' was/is overrated.
Are you high? Greatest diss track after hit em up.... Respect the OG dnt hate

Are you high? Greatest diss track after hit em up.... Respect the OG dnt hate

I could be high or sober, but hey...you's the chicken head so it wouldn't really make any difference to you. I've said it a million times already son, opinions stick 'em where the sun don't shine. Just read my posts if you wanna debate.

I could be high or sober, but hey...you's the chicken head so it wouldn't really make any difference to you. I've said it a million times already son, opinions stick 'em where the sun don't shine. Just read my posts if you wanna debate.
maayne you as https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide bwaaay.....be quiete....whats shether got to do with ether.....you stupid....

Stop dick riding thats my point......

Do you even know the meaning to the term, or you just thought it's cool to ride on?

maayne you as **** bwaaay.....be quiete....whats shether got to do with ether.....you stupid....

Listen shortie, normally I ignore slow young thugs like yourself cos you can't even write sh!t straight, but I'ma give you a pass this time. Shether and Ether are both diss records, and the former sampled the latter.

Nicki Minaj namjua
ila huyo Remmy Ma ndio takataka gani???
Nicki Minaj ifike kipindi aache kabisa kubishana na underground atajishushia heshima, Nicki stay away from undergrounds, wanataka kiki tu hao ili watoke

Nicki Minaj namjua
ila huyo Remmy Ma ndio takataka gani???
Nicki Minaj ifike kipindi aache kabisa kubishana na underground atajishushia heshima, Nicki stay away from undergrounds, wanataka kiki tu hao ili watoke
Mkuu remy is not underground rapper

Mkuu remy is not underground rapper
ni underground tu, Hana hata hit moja, colabo ya All the way up ndo imemtambulisha rasmi kwenye gemu... Hawezi kushindana na Nicki minaj na hampati hata theluthi moja....
Hebu fikiria Wote wakitoa album kwa pamoja, nani atakaye maliza kuuza mapema? Au kati ya Remmy na Nicki nani anayejulikana ??? Remmy ni underground OVer

ni underground tu, Hana hata hit moja, colabo ya All the way up ndo imemtambulisha rasmi kwenye gemu... Hawezi kushindana na Nicki minaj na hampati hata theluthi moja....
Hebu fikiria Wote wakitoa album kwa pamoja, nani atakaye maliza kuuza mapema? Au kati ya Remmy na Nicki nani anayejulikana ??? Remmy ni underground OVer
Remy ma ni kama kiba kibongobongo afu nick ni kama mond so Remy ma anatafuta tobo kwa nick ili atoboe

Ether was trash man, that's a fact. Nas reasoned like a Daudi Bashite. Lemme walk you a bit...

Nas argued Rocafella died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter/
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?
/.
Now tell me since when people who die with aids don't have nothing to be celebrated for, or paid homage to? Eazy-E died of aids, is he not celebrated? What point, other than ignorance and stupidity, justify writing off one's life just because they die of fcukin aids??

And here's where I rate Nas pretty stupid. Dude called himself Nas Escobar, after Pablo Escobar. Pablo lived as a drug dealer, killed masses direct and indirect, and died as a drug dealer. Pablo Escobar couldn't even get a proper burial, his death was celebrated. Pablo's life was so shameful, that even his kids changed their names so not to be associated with their father's legacy, and that's the man Nas chose to pay homage to. So even if the bars above were reasonable, Nas doesn't have the right to question others on who they choose to celebrate.

I got plenty trash off that track, just prove you have a sober brain to reason, and we can continue.
Hip hop is based on hood culture. In the hood, people who die from AIDS are considered to be "F*ck boys" meaning their weak for not using protection on a ho. Or for just wifing a ho. if you can't get a hard on with a condom, then you are considered impotent, a soft dude. So in the hood, we don't glorify people who died from AIDS. This is a cultural stance, not a human rights bulls#!t. So Nas was right as a hip hop artist.

Read about Escobar, his life was not shameful. There's a connection between dope dealing and hip hop. You can't deny that. A lot of major hip hop labels were established by dope money. To name a few, Roc-A- fella, Deathrow, Rap-A-Lot, Cash Money, Block Entertainment did. etc.. They didn't come off a bank loan. Pablo Escobar is the King of Medellin Cartel, people still love him in Medellin and he did a lot for them. You can check his funeral online.

So nas just paid homage to a drug Kingpin and you are surprised? C'mon bruh .. Just stick to R&B, this ain't you.

Hip hop is based on hood culture. In the hood, people who die from AIDS are considered to be "F*ck boys" meaning their weak for not using protection on a ho. Or for just wifing a ho. if you can't get a hard on with a condom, then you are considered impotent, a soft dude. So in the hood, we don't glorify people who died from AIDS. This is a cultural stance, not a human rights bulls#!t. So Nas was right as a hip hop artist.

Read about Escobar, his life was not shameful. There's a connection between dope dealing and hip hop. You can't deny that. A lot of major hip hop labels were established by dope money. To name a few, Roc-A- fella, Deathrow, Rap-A-Lot, Cash Money, Block Entertainment did. etc.. They didn't come off a bank loan. Pablo Escobar is the King of Medellin Cartel, people still love him in Medellin and he did a lot for them. You can check his funeral online.

So nas just paid homage to a drug Kingpin and you are surprised? C'mon bruh .. Just stick to R&B, this ain't you.

I'm truly appalled by your reasoning, man. Dying with AIDS doesn't necessarily mean one had unprotected sex, there's a million ways to contact that sh!t, you would know if you attended your biology classes. Even for those who caught it through sex, it doesn't mean they was promiscuous; you could be committed to one partner and still get connected. And Talking about unprotected sex, name a race that's stereo-typed or known for having bastards, better or even close to black people who live in the ghetto(whatchu call hood).

FYI, fcuk-boys don't mean that crap you explained up there. Don't use terms you don't fully understand, cos that takes away that little faith people you're arguing with have in your brain.

0009859508.jpg

That's Pablo Escobar's body, with the squad that dropped him, unapologetically victorious and happy. The fact that they can pose over a dead body that happy and still branded heroes should give you an insight of how terrible the man they killed was. And you don't see any shame in that??
Do your homework on Pablo. Try Netflix' Narcos series, blogs, articles, and learn how his family couldn't even get allowed in some countries when they fled their home country, thanx to the name Escobar. Pablo's the man who lived most of his adult life running and hide, and always looking over his shoulder despite having large amount of wealth. That's the man whose family is ashamed of embracing.

All the record labels you mentioned, were/are legit businesses, meaning the money that started them was audited and accounted for.

Hip-hop was started to raise awareness, and help black communities from self destruction. Nas and dumb fans like yourself who still embrace drugs and what not, are exactly what hip-hop was aimed against.